Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is England on an island? Siablo says no, agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in Scotland, which is not an island nor is England or Wales an island but it could be argued that collectively along with Norther Ireland we are the British Isles - Not sure if that helps or not!

Comment

• Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
      I live in Scotland, which is not an island nor is England or Wales an island but it could be argued that collectively along with Norther Ireland we are the British Isles - Not sure if that helps or not!
      You are correct. England is not an island.

That third option isn't getting any love.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Really? In these times of clickbait and crazy conspiracy theory, you gotta be circumspect.
        The way I look at it, youre calling me a fuçking liar so fuçk you. I won't waste my time talking to you, if you need corroboration for something so damn trivial

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          The way I look at it, youre calling me a fuçking liar so fuçk you. I won't waste my time talking to you, if you need corroboration for something so damn trivial
          It's not that trivial. News reports are saying an error that has people confused. We should point that error out to them. Make sure you tell you son Haiti is not an island.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            It's pretty bad when somebody won't believe ANYTHING someone says without a link
            And even that doesn't do with Siablo/SafeSpace.

When links are provided to him, he then either dismisses them for whatever reason he chooses, or he plays stupid.

You'll notice despite all his time here and his thousands of posts, he's never once conceded a point.

Comment

• Could be considered an island when divided by canals

Comment

Working...
              X