Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is England on an island? Siablo says no, agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Then, You keep referring to great dynasties in Africa in the 14th and 15th century,
    Show me one time I referred to 14th 15th century Africa as being dynasties? You're ******ed ass don't even know the difference between a dynasty and an empire.

even though we are talking centuries later about American slaves which was roughly 1750-1865 to the present day.. but you are too stupid to even understand timelines
    You don't even know when slavery started in America yet you say I don't understand timelines?

This is what I'm talking about. You're a poorly educated ******. Aren't you white? You're making your people look really bad. You better go call the KKK for backup. I hope they shove a confederate flag up your ass

Comment

So newscasters are wrong when they say "island of Haiti" or when obama said "island of Haiti". They are wrong
      If they said that then yes they're wrong. You sure they didn't say "islands" of Haiti?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I have honestly never heard anyone suggest that Haiti is an island before this conversation.
        So you never heard "island ravaged as Haiti gets hit by earthquake"

Kinda a big thing in the news a few years ago

Comment

So newscasters are wrong when they say "island of Haiti" or when obama said "island of Haiti". They are wrong
          I don't recall ever hearing the phrase "island of Haiti" from anyone before today, lol. Idk what the fuq you talkin about to be honest.

Comment

A great thread from the man who thinks migration is a new phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Exhibit Z

And this is what he does when he gets owned. Uses hyperbole and changes the subject redirecting to frivolous schit

Carry on
              I'm not redirecting anything,,, that's what you ****ing argued..

I can't help it you're an idiot and don't remember the gibberish you write..

Don't you remember your whole "14th, 15th century Africa bailed out Europe".
              Like that even has anything remotely to due with American slaves, or anything the thread was actually about..

****ing child

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                A great thread from the man who thinks migration is a new phenomenon.

When did I say migration is a new phenomenon?

Quote me mother****er or stfu

A new phenomenon would be forcing taxpayers to fund illegal immigrants...

So quote me mother****er

Comment

I don't recall ever hearing the phrase "island of Haiti" from anyone before today, lol. Idk what the fuq you talkin about to be honest.
                  Actually yeah when that earthquake hit the news referring to Hati called it an island

Dumbass white people man...

Comment

Don't you remember your whole "14th, 15th century Africa bailed out Europe".
                    Like that even has anything remotely to due with American slaves, or anything the thread was actually about..

****ing child

Can't make this up from this idiot

Comment

Well I guess you don't pay attention then..

And it is semantics what you are doing...

It's like in golf when they play British open in England and they say "it's windy, got the island breezes on the link courses"

Now if England isn't an island, then how the **** do they have island breezes..

How is obama helping displaced refugees from earthquake find refuge "off the island" "while the island infrastructure and power grid is rebuilt"

I'm not trying to argue that you are wrong about England being a country on an island, but it's still an island..

If England and Haiti's lands aren't island, then what are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X