Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did the research (all 2 minutes of it) and found you're either lying or you're ignorant of the law. I'll show my proof (and show you how that's done) and then I'll have but one final question:

"Who Qualifies for a Work Permit in the United States?

Foreign nationals living in the United States cannot work unless they have received explicit permission under the terms of their visa or other status, or have separately applied for and received a work permit. "

And here is the kicker, in plain English:

"Who Is Eligible to Apply for a Work Permit

There are numerous classes of other people who can (and must, if they wish to accept employment) apply for a special "work permit" from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). They must submit their application before they start working. The categories include things like K-1 fiance visa holders, asylees, people with a pending application for adjustment of status (a green card) spouses of various visa holders, people with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) or Deferred Enforced Departure (DED), F-1 students experiencing economic hardship or seeking optional practical training (OPT), and so on. The categories are too many to list here -- you can find a full list of them in the instructions that go with USCIS Form I-765 (the work permit application form). Notice, however, that there is no category for tourists (B-1 visa holders) or undocumented immigrants. USCIS will not grant these people permission to work in the United States, and indeed for them to do so (or for employers to hire them) is illegal. "

Source:
    http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/...ed-states.html

So, since you admit to hiring illegals and you say they pay taxes, the question is simple; were you lying or were you ignorant of the law?

Hmmm,.....

Btw, you also just admitted to violating Federal law. Might want to be careful about that, as President Trump isn't letting people like you get away with hiring illegals anymore.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 02-17-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yes, you keep saying it over and over. I know what you've asserted.

Now comes the part where you have to prove it.....
      Dude you think the millions of workers you say that are taking jobs away from american workers are all being paid under the table? Are you insane?

If that was the case then the US government would be losing out on hundreds of billions of dollars in income tax revenue. If you know anything about the government, they dont fuk around with taxes or its money. So to ensure they get their cut of the tax money they issue workers permits to immigrants, illegal or not. Just because they give a person a workers permit doesnt mean that person got here legally. They give the workers permits because they know they are going to work and therefore pay taxes on that money. Its all about the all mighty dollar when it comes to the government.

Get it now. I couldnt have made that any clearer for you .

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Dude you think the millions of workers you say that are taking jobs away from american workers are all being paid under the table? Are you insane?
        You've been asked questions and for source citations. Please, answer them.

And no, asking me questions does not constitute an answer.

If, and I stress the word 'if', you answer my questions, then I'll entertain yours.

I asked first, so you answer first.

All my questions/requests, too. If you need them repeated, just ask. I'll be happy to write them again. I'm looking for answers here, not zingers. So please, give up the answers.

I await those answers.....
        Last edited by 1bad65; 02-17-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

You've been asked questions. Please, answer them.

And no, asking me questions does not constitute an answer.

If, and I stress the word 'if', you answer my questions, then I'll entertain yours.

I asked first, so you answer first.

All my questions, too. If you need them repeated, just ask. I'll be happy to write them again. I'm looking for answers here, not zingers. So please, give up the answers.

I await those answers.....
          You didnt ask anything i havent already answered. If you have been following what i said you'd have your answers.
          Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-17-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

You didnt ask anything i havent already answered. If you have been following what i said you'd have your answers.
            Ok then, I'll repost the questions and source citation requests.

And no, none were answered. Now you did lie about being able to get illegals work permits in one instance, and obviously that isn't an answer on your end.

Here they are, please answer them:

How can your ILLEGAL immigrant employees get work permits?
            (and remember, I posted a source citation showing that is impossible...)

When you claimed the illegals you employ pay taxes and can legally work here were you lying or were you mistaken about the law?

I had one more, but it's not as currently relevant as these two questions are. I'll let you duck that one, for now.

So please, tackle the above two questions on the table. Thank you.

Comment

Ok then, I'll repost the questions and source citation requests.

And no, none were answered. Now you did lie about being able to get illegals work permits in one instance, and obviously that isn't an answer on your end.

Here they are, please answer them:

How can your ILLEGAL immigrant employees get work permits?
              (and remember, I posted a source citation showing that is impossible...)

When you claimed the illegals you employ pay taxes and can legally work here were you lying or were you mistaken about the law?

I had one more, but it's not as currently relevant as these two questions are. I'll let you duck that one, for now.

So please, tackle the above two questions on the table. Thank you.
              Dude i aint looking up **** for you. All my workers are above board and yes some got here illegally and yes all my workers got permits, and yes they all pay taxes on the money they make from me.

If you want to delve more into how this is happening with people who are here illegally and still get permits then take that up with your state senator or politician.

All i know is the US government wants there money when someone is employed here and they get that money through taxes. If company pays all their workers under the table that company is in jeopardy of being shut down by the government because they are not getting their cut of the workers tax money and companys have been shut down because of this.

You think just because there is rules to getting permit that the government follows them to the T? You are crazy if you think that because i know people who are here illegally can and do get worker permits. Now if you have a problem with that answer oh well its not my problem. I live this stuff first hand so im not going to go look up sources for you.

Happy now?

Comment

OK dude for the hundredth time people who enter the country illegally can get permits to work in here, fact. I personally employ ten workers year round and then use a labor temp agency when im in full swing during the spring and summer when more man power is needed. My ten employees got to this country by any means necessary.

The government knows their is huge needs in the Ag field that americans are not covering so they give work visas to immigrant who are here, illegally or not. I cant pay my workers under the table. I'd get huge amounts of fines and be in jeopardy of losing my property if i was paying my guys under the table. The government doesnt fuk around when they are not getting their cut of taxes. And yes when i do payroll my workers all pay income tax, they all get a tax number when they receive their workers permit.

Now as far as getting you sources, why when i deal with this issue first hand, so my source is me.

If you dont like the answer i gave you or you call BS on it. Fuk it, i dont give a fuk but its fact. Its the way i run my farm all my stuff is above board, payroll, workers and everything.
                Penalty for hiring illegals

20 foking K

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Penalty for hiring illegals

20 foking K
                  Bro all my workers have their Permits so there is no worries on my end.

Now if you are hiring illegals and their workers permits are no longer valid then the employers could get fined.

Im not worried about my workers status. Everything is above board and my guys work here legally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    you really think a legal Us citizen will work for those wages when they could make double flippin hamburgers.
                    The guy just said he pays his workers $15 an hour. What burger joint pays that same amount for flipping burgers?

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    I speak on experience and what I have seen first hand. Can American do jobs they don't enjoy doing? Sure, that's not the issue. The issue is Americans left a void or never filled a void that was desparately needed and the Mexican immigrant worker fill that void.

Now the American is saying they want those jobs? I have yet to have average good ole Americans come up to me and tell me they are interested in doing what my Mexicans do.

Plus when I did hire my American friends I grew up with or my family members they never could handle the work and what it entailed.

Tell me this why did the American work let even leave all these jobs open in the first place? If the American worker was always willing to do these jobs then the Mexican worker wouldn't have never been needed in the first place.

Now in the day and age of technology where things are easier they are even less inclined to do hard manual labor farming jobs.
                    Im not disagreeing with you that your typical American does not enjoy that sort of work.
                    What I wan't to know is are you justifying illegal immigration i.e. breaking of US laws so that labor could be provided to a certain few specified fields?
                    Mind you illegal immigration that has netted us 12 million illegal immigrants, while folks all over the world play the green card lottery hoping to be one the lucky 50K that are allowed to legally migrate into the USA every year.
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-17-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Today is day without an immigrant. Out of my ten workers I personally employ only two showed up and that is only because they live on my property and i told them no work today out of respect for the movement.

If this happened to me day in and day out, I'd be in major trouble as my orchard would go to ****.

Where are the white American people these ass clown trump supporters say will do these jobs? No where.

Sounds like your part of the problem, care to mention the name and location of your orchard.

Comment

Working...
                      X