No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    They will do those jobs, and wages will be driven up if they restricted immigration.

Companies that fail to compete for labour will rightfully sink.
    We will see. The theory on paper always seems great until they try and implement it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      We will see. The theory on paper always seems great until they try and implement it.
      You act like Western countries didn't exist before mass immigration, they did.

If you reduce the supply of labour, the cost goes up, simples.

Which is, of course good for you, but bad for people like OP.

Comment

How will it be good for me? It's easier said than done. Let's watch and see if it happens.

Comment

They don't understand such basic Economics.

Their own guy Johnathan Gruber didn't call them "stupid" in terms of Economics knowledge for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            They don't understand such basic Economics.

Their own guy Johnathan Gruber didn't call them "stupid" in terms of Economics knowledge for nothing.
            Easier said and typed on paper than done. Let's see if the Trump administration gets it done because they have that as one of their plans.

Comment

Easier said and typed on paper than done.
              Yes, it's easier for you to type superfan nonsense than understand concepts like the Law of Supply and Demand.

The man explained it to you pretty straight-forward. You're just too stupid to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Yes, it's easier for you to type superfan nonsense than understand concepts like the Law of Supply and Demand.

The man explained it to you pretty straight-forward. You're just too stupid to get it.
                Let see how well that goes when they try and implement it. Everyone understands the law of demand and supply but like the when it's on paper and you can control or ignore certain variables, it's harder to control variables in real life.

Remember when they speak of that law they always use "ceteris paribus" which "holding other things constant." Too many variables to hold constant in real life.

Comment

Let see how well that goes when they try and implement it. Everyone understands the law of demand and supply but like the when it's on paper and you can control or ignore certain variables, it's harder to control variables in real life.
                  My God!! You're even more ignorant than I thought!!!

The "law of demand and supply"!! LMFAO!!!!

You're a kid not yet in high school, right? PLEASE tell me that's the case, as I truly cant fathom an adult having no clue what the Law of Supply and Demand is.....

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Too many variables to hold constant in real life.
                  Nope. But we can see you get confused easily. Seriously, you have to be the most stupid gruber I've yet encountered, and I've met some real dumb asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Today is day without an immigrant. Out of my ten workers I personally employ only two showed up and that is only because they live on my property and i told them no work today out of respect for the movement.

If this happened to me day in and day out, I'd be in major trouble as my orchard would go to ****.

Where are the white American people these ass clown trump supporters say will do these jobs? No where.
                    The protestors should have kept it real and called it Day Without an Illegal Alien Day.

But the protestors are cowards who don't believe in truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X