No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    Sounds like your part of the problem, care to mention the name and location of your orchard.
    If you hire only people who are legal then disregard the above post.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The guy just said he pays his workers $15 an hour. What burger joint pays that same amount for flipping burgers?

Im not disagreeing with you that your typical American does not enjoy that sort of work.
      What I wan't to know is are you justifying illegal immigration i.e. breaking of US laws so that labor could be provided to a certain few specified fields?
      Mind you illegal immigration that has netted us 12 million illegal immigrants, while folks all over the world play the green card lottery hoping to be one the lucky 50K that are allowed to legally migrate into the USA every year.
      This is the last post for me in this thread. I made my point and gave you insite on how this things works, at least on my end.

Look the government understand the work that is needed here, especially in Ag. They know the average US citizen does not want this work. And by the way it's not just a few specific fields. These Ag job employee millions of field workers. Jobs that US citizen don't want, because if they did want them they would have been filled by them years and years ago and the void for the Mexican immigrant to fill wouldn't have been there.

Now do I support illegally immigration, no not at all. But the ones who want to do this work are mainly Mexican immigrants who crossed illegally. Now are we supposed to just kick these people out and fuk over the Ag industry, Who by the way are mainly runned by republican farm bosses? No, we need immigration reform and give the ones who are here illegally but are supporting their family with hard work first priority to a path of safety.

Contrayery to what your God Trump says, these people are not gang members, rapist and drug dealers. Those type represent not even a miro portion of percent of the 12 million. Now those type of people got to go and I support them getting kicked out. But the ones who are here and are providing and are YES paying taxes need a path of safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Dude i aint looking up **** for you.
        I didn't ask you to look up anything. I asked for answers.

If you're speaking the truth, the answers should come easily.

Telling all this obfuscation on your end.....

I'm staying on topic and holding your feet to the fire. I'd like answers, or I'll be forced to accept you are lying and thus cant give any answers.

Remember, I've already shown your claim you employ illegals with work permits violates Federal law. So either you're lying or you're a criminal.

Keep on digging, and ducking.

I await those answers....

Comment

OK dude for the hundredth time people who enter the country illegally can get permits to work in here, fact.
          And so everyone remembers I disproved this falsehood, here it is AGAIN:

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          "Who Is Eligible to Apply for a Work Permit

There are numerous classes of other people who can (and must, if they wish to accept employment) apply for a special "work permit" from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). They must submit their application before they start working. The categories include things like K-1 fiance visa holders, asylees, people with a pending application for adjustment of status (a green card) spouses of various visa holders, people with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) or Deferred Enforced Departure (DED), F-1 students experiencing economic hardship or seeking optional practical training (OPT), and so on. The categories are too many to list here -- you can find a full list of them in the instructions that go with USCIS Form I-765 (the work permit application form). Notice, however, that there is no category for tourists (B-1 visa holders) or undocumented immigrants. USCIS will not grant these people permission to work in the United States, and indeed for them to do so (or for employers to hire them) is illegal. "

Source:
          http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/...ed-states.html

So at this point you've been intellectually checkmated. You have to either admit to lying or to violating Federal law.

Which door do you choose?

Comment

Bro all my workers have their Permits so there is no worries on my end.

Now if you are hiring illegals and their workers permits are no longer valid then the employers could get fined.

Im not worried about my workers status. Everything is above board and my guys work here legally.
            Illegals cannot get working permit
            They can get drivers license but they cannot get a working permit smh.....

Which state are u at? Tijuana?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              And so everyone remembers I disproved this falsehood, here it is AGAIN:

So at this point you've been intellectually checkmated. You have to either admit to lying or to violating Federal law.

Which door do you choose?
              Dude you haven't checkmated ****. Go back and read what I said.

You think the government follows that to a T?

You think the millions who are here illegally and working are all getting paid under the table? No, these illegals got work permits and, knock knock, by guess who? Your government.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Take that up with your politician because they do get permits and have.

I guess your government has been lying to you. Because I know im not.

Comment

This is the last post for me in this thread. I made my point and gave you insite on how this things works, at least on my end.

Look the government understand the work that is needed here, especially in Ag. They know the average US citizen does not want this work. And by the way it's not just a few specific fields. These Ag job employee millions of field workers. Jobs that US citizen don't want, because if they did want them they would have been filled by them years and years ago and the void for the Mexican immigrant to fill wouldn't have been there.

Now do I support illegally immigration, no not at all. But the ones who want to do this work are mainly Mexican immigrants who crossed illegally. Now are we supposed to just kick these people out and fuk over the Ag industry, Who by the way are mainly runned by republican farm bosses? No, we need immigration reform and give the ones who are here illegally but are supporting their family with hard work first priority to a path of safety.

Contrayery to what your God Trump says, these people are not gang members, rapist and drug dealers. Those type represent not even a miro portion of percent of the 12 million. Now those type of people got to go and I support them getting kicked out. But the ones who are here and are providing and are YES paying taxes need a path of safety.
                  Your actions would say otherwise. If you don't support illegal immigration you wouldn't hire illegal immigrants just because you convinced yourself that they are the "only" ones willing to do the work. Whatever, if it truly is hard to find legitimate labor I'm not knocking you for hiring illegals immigrants, you gotta do what you gotta do, but don't contradict yourself, you obviously are okay with illegal immigrants so long as it helps your bottom line.

If the government understands that there would be a huge shortage of demand in the orchard picking field, then perhaps they would issue work visas for the folks willing to do the work from Mexico.

The ones that are here illegally are still here illegally and broke the law. If I broke into your home and didn't harm anyone just hung out in your basement for the past 3 years while going to work and paying a small portion of your mortgage, could I also get a path to safely inhabit your dwelling space.

Comment

Dude you haven't checkmated ****. Go back and read what I said.
                    I have, and you've refused to provide answers. Your obfuscation continues....

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    You think the government follows that to a T?
                    We know you don't.

But either way, the law is the law. You're either openly breaking it, or you're lying.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    You think the millions who are here illegally and working are all getting paid under the table? No, these illegals got work permits and, knock knock, by guess who? Your government.
                    I'm not answering your questions until mine are answered.

I've told this more than once.
                    You're not keeping up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Exactly!!!

He can't escape that fact, but it's fun to watch him vainly try!!

Comment

Working...
                      X