No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Then they are illegal immigrants, until the requisite steps are taken to once again obtain legal citizenship.

No more sanctuary cities; if a city is caught for failure to report illegals, and the superiors in positions such as sheriff, police chief, mayor, city councilmen, whoever - should all be indicted for federal charges.

The illegals also get abused heavily regarding traffic tickets/driving without/suspended/invalid license. It's a racket for the local courts, and sanctuary city or not, a lot will not report them/detain them for ICE because they know they'll just pay the 150-300 dollar fines (and continue to get busted several times a year) I also think a lot of it has to do with a federal vs state issue, and staties not liking/wanting to deal with fed boys.

We really don't need any immigrants - legal, or illegal. We have more than enough people that lack basic care.

HOWEVER, obviously, if a potential immigrant possesses a particularly unique, and valuable trade, or skill set, or has significant capital to invest in business/start his own business and hire US citizens, then obviously we need them. For example, unique types of doctors, scientists, physicists, chemists, athletic prowess (Eastern-Euro boxers please! BEASTS!), etc.
    Keep dreaming that will not happen. Trump tried it with those seven countries and it got swatted down. Immigrants will always come and go into America.

Immigrants came in the past.
    Immigrants are coming now.
    Immigrants will be coming in the future.

I notice you made an exception for the EE boxers. Left out the Hispanic boxers who are great boxers too.
    Do better than that because you know better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      That only solves the problem for one generation though. The children and grandchildren of the Asian immigrants we got here in the mainly in the 1970's are not looking to do the low skilled industrial work or restaurants and corner shops their parents and grandparents did, then another source of cheap unskilled labour was found from Eastern Europe and the next generation of them will be the same. I imagine the same applies to Latinos in America.

People in our type of countries need re-educating that you may no WANT to do some kinds of work, but if you have to you have to. I'm not saying remove the safety net from people who deserve it, even the best of us can find ourselves out of work and needing assistance at some point, but the way we've allowed people to live a subsistence level life without working because they don't feel like doing cleaning or labouring jobs needs stopping.
      in the end, a day without immigrants passed without any casualties.

outside of a natural disaster, i cant see a scenario where a healthy person needs assistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Immigrant regardless If they are legal or not.
        Do what?!?!

You seem to be saying people here illegally can get work permits. I'm trying to get that clarified on your end. Please, just answer the questions.

If you are saying illegals can get work permits, you're really going to have to source that. I find that impossible to believe.

Comment

My workers who got here by any means necessary pay income tax. I would get fined and fuk'd over if i paid my workers under the table.
          Ok then, you're going to have to prove llegals you hire have work permits and thus pay income taxes.

Good luck on that one.....

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          It's not hard to get for a illegal immigrant.
          Good, then you'll have no excuses if you cant prove this claim true via sourcing.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Trump is not deported ****. Obama deported 2.4 million illegal under his rein, which is almost 1000 a day. And they American worker hasn't filled those jobs they left.
          Sources please, and be sure they say EXACTLY that. I've read Obama counted folks turned away at the border as "deported", so be sure any sources you provide (if you do, of course) specify how "deported" is defined.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Ok then, you're going to have to prove llegals you hire have work permits and thus pay income taxes.

Good luck on that one.....

Good, then you'll have no excuses if you cant prove this claim true via sourcing.

Sources please, and be sure they say EXACTLY that. I've read Obama counted folks turned away at the border as "deported", so be sure any sources you provide (if you do, of course) specify how "deported" is defined.
            Have you read all of what I said in this thread? If you have, then you'd have the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Do what?!?!

You seem to be saying people here illegally can get work permits. I'm trying to get that clarified on your end. Please, just answer the questions.

If you are saying illegals can get work permits, you're really going to have to source that. I find that impossible to believe.
              OK dude for the hundredth time people who enter the country illegally can get permits to work in here, fact. I personally employ ten workers year round and then use a labor temp agency when im in full swing during the spring and summer when more man power is needed. My ten employees got to this country by any means necessary.

The government knows their is huge needs in the Ag field that americans are not covering so they give work visas to immigrant who are here, illegally or not. I cant pay my workers under the table. I'd get huge amounts of fines and be in jeopardy of losing my property if i was paying my guys under the table. The government doesnt fuk around when they are not getting their cut of taxes. And yes when i do payroll my workers all pay income tax, they all get a tax number when they receive their workers permit.

Now as far as getting you sources, why when i deal with this issue first hand, so my source is me.

If you dont like the answer i gave you or you call BS on it. Fuk it, i dont give a fuk but its fact. Its the way i run my farm all my stuff is above board, payroll, workers and everything.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Have you read all of what I said in this thread? If you have, then you'd have the answer.
                Humor me then and post it again.

I'd like to know how an illegal alien can get work permits.

I work with plenty of immigrants with work permits/green cards, and not one of them is here illegally.

Comment

OK dude for the hundredth time people who enter the country illegally can get permits to work in here, fact.
                  Yes, you keep saying it over and over. I know what you've asserted.

Now comes the part where you have to prove it.....

Comment

Now as far as getting you sources, why when i deal with this issue first hand, so my source is me.
                    LMFAO!!!

Sometimes the ignorance and nonsense you guys spew is absolutely astounding.

Comment

• I didn't know this even went down. Great protest guys. Now clean my toilet.

Comment

Working...
                      X