Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a person claims to literally be their own source citation, you know it's going to be a hoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Take that up with your politician because they do get permits and have.

I guess your government has been lying to you. Because I know im not.
      Ur buddy siablo is laughing at ur stoopid arse right now

This just showed that ur arse is lying about employing people lmao u dont seem to know the legal process of hiring workers or ur being trick by ur illegal workers
      Ur probably one of those fat arse liberals who live in their grandmas basement - aka bernie sanders supporters

Illegals use fake SSN to work
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 02-17-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Your actions would say otherwise. If you don't support illegal immigration you wouldn't hire illegal immigrants just because you convinced yourself that they are the "only" ones willing to do the work. Whatever, if it truly is hard to find legitimate labor I'm not knocking you for hiring illegals immigrants, you gotta do what you gotta do, but don't contradict yourself, you obviously are okay with illegal immigrants so long as it helps your bottom line.

If the government understands that there would be a huge shortage of demand in the orchard picking field, then perhaps they would issue work visas for the folks willing to do the work from Mexico.

The ones that are here illegally are still here illegally and broke the law. If I broke into your home and didn't harm anyone just hung out in your basement for the past 3 years while going to work and paying a small portion of your mortgage, could I also get a path to safely inhabit your dwelling space.
        Dude as an employer its not my job to be an INS worker and check to see if they are illegal here or not. My workers just need to show me their work visas/permits, which they all do. I cant be paying guys under the table. The government wants their share of the workers money, that why they give these people work visas/permits. I could lose my farm if i was hiring straight up illegals who had zero work permits/visas.

And i have never needed to convince myself of anything when i hire people. When i first took over my this orchard from my father, i did want to change things up and turn it into a family and friend type operation. The people i first started to hire were family, friends and people i knew that needed work and all were good ole white american folk. And i did this against my dad wishes as he told me it wouldnt work out production wise with them or financially for me. Everytime summer and spring rolls around and harvest starts and the hard work kicks in where you are working in 100 degree weather for months on end all day, every one of my cousins, friend and people i hired quit and moved on from doing this work. The only people willing and able to do this type of job are mexican immigrant who may have got here illegally.

Look i wish i could have kept this a family, american only run operation but i have to be realistic and smart. This is a business and i need to make money and run a farm correctly. Otherwise ill be fuk'd. But the american worker refuse to do the type of work my mexicans do, and thats fact.

Look majority of the farm bosses who employ the same type of people i hire are republicans, but they understand whats going on and they know they have a job that needs to get done.

Now im done and ill leave the rest of this discussion to you trumpets.

Its been fun.

Comment

The government wants their share of the workers money, that why they give these people work visas/permits.
          But again, they cant get FEDERAL work permits!!!

You may be talking about STATE permits (my guess is California...), but they cannot get Federal work permits. Hell, I cited the very Federal form that says that fact!!

So they cant be paying SS, payroll, or income taxes. You know, the FEDERAL taxes.

What part of this can you not understand???

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Ur buddy siablo is laughing at ur stoopid arse right now

This just showed that ur arse is lying about employing people lmao u dont seem to know the legal process of hiring workers or ur being trick by ur illegal workers
            Ur probably one of those fat arse liberals who live in their grandmas basement - aka bernie sanders supporters

Lol sure loser. I dont give a fuk if yaou beleive me or not. Im dont get paid to play the convincing game.

I do what i do and im giving you insight, if you choose to believe it or not does not bother me. I know what i say is 100 percent true but to each their own.

Now go back to pleasuring yourself to the trump videos you love to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!

That's EXACTLY what that semi-famous illegal in Arizona who got deported this week did. Trump is deporting illegals, starting with felons. And having a fake SS number/card is a felony.

He's either not getting it, he's lying, or he's being obtuse.

Comment

Lol sure loser. I dont give a fuk if yaou beleive me or not. Im dont get paid to play the convincing game.

I do what i do and im giving you insight, if you choose to believe it or not does not bother me. I know what i say is 100 percent true but to each their own.

Now go back to pleasuring yourself to the trump videos you love to watch.
                You better pray I dont find out where you work.

You've openly confessed to employing illegals. If I get the info, I'm straight up forwarding it to ICE and the IRS.

I'm a patriotic person, and the illegals you employ need to be deported and you (or your company) need to be fined for breaking the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!

That's EXACTLY what that semi-famous illegal in Arizona who got deported this week did. Trump is deporting illegals, starting with felons. And having a fake SS number/card is a felony.

He's either not getting it, he's lying, or he's being obtuse.
                  U see none of his butt buddies siablo and big dumb helps him

Because they know the dude is stoopid

Comment

But again, they cant get FEDERAL work permits!!!

You may be talking about STATE permits (my guess is California...), but they cannot get Federal work permits. Hell, I cited the very Federal form that says that fact!!

So they cant be paying SS, payroll, or income taxes. You know, the FEDERAL taxes.

What part of this can you not understand???
                    Look if you want to experience what im talking about then get in the line of work where you need to hire people and hire some people you deem illegal. You will see that your federal government does and have given out work visas to the millions of immigrants who are here illegally.

Think about this for a minute or even a second. You think the federal government to going to let these millions of people work here in america and make money and not pay taxes on it? Are you fuking dumb or just plain stupid? If you dont believe these millions pay taxes, then thats on you but if you think they federal government is just going to sit back and let millions work and make money here and not pay taxes then, hey you truly are dumber than i thought. They give them work visas with a tax number so they can pay income tax on the money they make. The government wants there money.

Comment

You better pray I dont find out where you work.

You've openly confessed to employing illegals. If I get the info, I'm straight up forwarding it to ICE and the IRS.

I'm a patriotic person, and the illegals you employ need to be deported and you (or your company) need to be fined for breaking the law.
                      Sure buddy im from modesto. Come find me

Comment

Working...
                      X