A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Your point being???

I never asserted you were rich, nor what your hours are.

You're obfuscating and going off topic, yet again.

Can you please knock that off? It's annoying.

Your reasons dont matter. It's the action that does. and in ANY debate, stooping to insults, cursing, or name-calling are taken as a concession.

After all, if one cant state ones case without such antics, one doesn't have a case to state.

You'll notice I don't engage in such nonsense. If I can do it, why cant you?

Hmmm......

Again, conjecture.

And there's only one way to find out if your conjecture might be true. And lucky for you, President Trump is is doing just that, by removing the illegals.

Your illegal workers pay taxes????

How can they pay income taxes, SS taxes, and payroll taxes, considering illegal means they are not entitled to hold jobs here.

I'm dying to hear this one.....

Yes, they do.

There is a job. If it's filled by an illegal that means a legal American didn't get said job.

This isn't rocket science here.

Who says American workers left? You?
    They could have well been undercut, couldn't they?

Sorry, that won't cut it. I need sourced data proving that assertion.
    Like I said I insult stupid people like you.

My workers who got here by any means necessary pay income tax. I would get fined and fuk'd over if i paid my workers under the table.

The government issue the visas to work. The government knows there is a void they are filling and in order to get the money from them they give them work visas. It's not hard to get for a illegal immigrant.

Trump is not deported ****. Obama deported 2.4 million illegal under his rein, which is almost 1000 a day. And they American worker hasn't filled those jobs they left. They keep coming back and doing the job that my Americans refuse to do.

Hey I wish the American worker would step up and take these jobs, I tried to make my farm a family run farm but my American family and friends refuse to do the job I need then to do.

So you want to deport everyone and see if the American worker steps up? Lol lol lol lol And destroy many industries in the process. Ok that makes sense.
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-16-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      There you go you hit the nail on the head with the last statement.

Regardless, I don't give a fuk how you come to this country. If you are here and are willing to work hard and provide then you are welcome.

Illegal aliens pay into the US economy and pay taxes on the wages they make. It's ridiculous to think that millions and millions of illegal aliens are being paid under the table.

The government has been cracking down on the **** for years because It eliminates them from getting taxes. So in order to get their tax money they issue work visas to these illegal aliens.
      I read up on this a few years back.

Remember when a few states were going hard at illegal immigrants.

Their agricultural industries took a hit when a lot of farm workers fled the state.

And as far as I read, not too many Americans took the open jobs.

I remember they did a job program were they were trying to get Americans to take the farm jobs.

Few applicants. And even fewer of those took the job or stayed on the job long.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Even with their work visas they are still being deported. Work visas doesn't mean you can be here permanently.
        Yeah it's a work visa. It expires and you don't renew you gotta leave.. not a hard concept

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I read up on this a few years back.

Remember when a few states were going hard at illegal immigrants.

Their agricultural industries took a hit when a lot of farm workers fled the state.

And as far as I read, not too many Americans took the open jobs.

I remember they did a job program were they were trying to get Americans to take the farm jobs.

Few applicants. And even fewer of those took the job or stayed on the job long.
          That's the thing Trump and his followers think if we kick these people out that the American worker will fill there spots in the work place.

But the Fuking thing is the American worker never wanted these jobs in the first place and that left a void for the Mexican and other immigrants to fill.

But Years later with technology becoming what it is and things in the work place becoming easier. The American worker now all of a sudden want these hard labor type of jobs when they never wanted them years ago. Come on, it's common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            he better pardon me. Guys like me fund your government assistance. Who would take care of you then?
            More like I fund your assistance. The reddest counties in the country collect the most foodstamps and we all know you're a wee-doggie redneck living in a trailer with a 400 pound wife named Berfa who wears nothing but moo-moos that are full of cigarette burns and mustard stains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Yeah it's a work visa. It expires and you don't renew you gotta leave.. not a hard concept
              True but the thing is once the get deported and the job they were doing becomes open, the American worker is not willing fill in so that leave a void for another immigrant to fill.

It's a cycle. But in my case and most farmer our work used to be seasonal but more and more farmer need year round help. So the workers are able to renew there visas.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-16-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                More like I fund your assistance. The reddest counties in the country collect the most foodstamps and we all know you're a wee-doggie redneck living in a trailer with a 400 pound wife named Berfa who wears nothing but moo-moos that are full of cigarette burns and mustard stains.
                Avg per capita, percentage of residents or total number?

Crunch the numbers for me, jew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Avg per capita, percentage of residents or total number?

Crunch the numbers for me, jew.
                  That I'm not sure of. And I'm horrible at math so I can't be a Jew. I thought Asians were good at math...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Your illegal workers pay taxes????

How can they pay income taxes, SS taxes, and payroll taxes, considering illegal means they are not entitled to hold jobs here.

I'm dying to hear this one.....

Yes, they do.

There is a job. If it's filled by an illegal that means a legal American didn't get said job.
                    Yes my illegal workers pay taxes, it called having a work visa. You ever hear about that? Not every worker has to pays into SS, there is lots of americans who work and the dont pay into SS.

Yes there is jobs and yes they are filled by what you call illegals. But guess what genius, the american citizen doesnt want to fill those jobs. The government knows this, thats why they issue work visas to these immigrants. If the american worker wanted those jobs then there would have never been a void for the immigrant to fill those jobs in the first place.

Get it? Now what Trumpet?

Comment

• The Rock for President in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X