No announcement yet.

I have failed at life, i am a loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Everyone who has ever slammed me is correct, i am a loser a failure and **** it i quit...been trying to do right only to fail over and over again..Time to pick the pistol and the sack back up, **** it!!! Regular life just isnt working for me at all..Cant keep a damn job and i am always broke...laugh it up and enjoy!!! Im going back to the streets and hustling!! if i go back to prison or die then so be it...i gotta eat!!!
    Real suicidal people don't tell people their plan, because they already made up their mind and want no one to talk them out of it. The most you get is a suicide note after explaining the reason why.

You writing this means either you are trolling, need attention, or crying out for help. There is no such thing as a "failure in life" if you are still living. The only "failure in life" are the ones who are dead. There are countless stories of people out for the count only to have their misfortune completely turned around in an instant. People who have a perception of failure are those who constantly monitor other people's lives, hence, trying to keep up with Jones.

This is a huge problem now with social media, hence, why I stay away from it. I know a guy who had posted a luxury apartment and vehicle on his fb page, with the caption "this is how am living" only to ran into him at the club begging me a ride to his low-income apartment building. There is this radio personality "the man with golden voice" who was down and out, homeless, and found by someone and had his life turned around. I said all that to say this, as long as there is life there is hope.

Comment

Don't trip tax returns are coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Don't trip tax returns are coming...

You dont get tax returns when your on welfare

Comment

Keep your head up Larry. Fck the haters bro

Comment

fuck it, larry...

i already have life insurance but to help you out i'll buy another insurance from you.

pm me the rate!

Comment

There's always an option. Work at McDonald's, work construction, find some kind of legit job that keeps food on the table.

The advice to study some kind of quick trade is also good. Barber school for example doesn't take that long and it's actually a pretty cool gig with lots of upside due to tips.

Comment

Coca Cola is hiring. Work as a merchandiser.

Comment

Do a Yusaf Mack themed vid.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    This is a huge problem now with social media, hence, why I stay away from it. I know a guy who had posted a luxury apartment and vehicle on his fb page, with the caption "this is how am living" only to ran into him at the club begging me a ride to his low-income apartment building.

Sounds like the average guy on the internet. Guys who brag about banging tens with their huge c0cks, but they're really in their mom's house jerking their 4 inch dick.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      You dont get tax returns when your on welfare
                      Yes, you do. Don't know about America, but in Canada, we do.

Comment

Working...
                      X