No announcement yet.

I have failed at life, i am a loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have failed at life, i am a loser

Everyone who has ever slammed me is correct, i am a loser a failure and **** it i quit...been trying to do right only to fail over and over again..Time to pick the pistol and the sack back up, **** it!!! Regular life just isnt working for me at all..Cant keep a damn job and i am always broke...laugh it up and enjoy!!! Im going back to the streets and hustling!! if i go back to prison or die then so be it...i gotta eat!!!

Watch some louis ck man. you could be in India or some ****. I used to be addicted to heroin man I feel ya

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      Everyone who has ever slammed me is correct, i am a loser a failure and **** it i quit...been trying to do right only to fail over and over again..Time to pick the pistol and the sack back up, **** it!!! Regular life just isnt working for me at all..Cant keep a damn job and i am always broke...laugh it up and enjoy!!! Im going back to the streets and hustling!! if i go back to prison or die then so be it...i gotta eat!!!
      Why can't you keep a job?

Comment

im calling LX's bluff

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Hang in there dude.... life can be a *****... but you a dad, and when you a dad you basically have no other responsibility but to show your shorty the way.. make sure they had a better life than you did...

Why can't you keep a job? You seem even-headed enough...

Comment

hang in there donald trump is going to bring back jobs

Comment

Is ur life worst than tjose people live in third world sheet hole?
              If no
              Stfu and grow up

U giving up just means ur a sissy

Comment

ur too fat to hustle

Comment

Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
                  hang in there donald trump is going to bring back jobs
                  lmfao that sig

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Is ur life worst than tjose people live in third world sheet hole?
                    If no
                    Stfu and grow up

U giving up just means ur a sissy
                    those ****ers deserve what they have. theyre the reason this american man in front of us is having a breakdown before our eyes they took his jobs. they should starve and let this man work hes the american not them those savages dont know anything he has a son and he needs to provide for his family the american way. he will be okay he just needs to hang on until donald comes through.

Comment

Working...
                    X