• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Larry get hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      LOL DMX?!?!?

You know DMX is broke right? He is a low IQ person living in a high IQ land aswell. He got lucky, made some money but then lost it all because of his low IQ.

Listen to me Larry, move to a place where there is plenty of sun, fruits and animals. Build a wooden hut like your ancestors did and just live of the land.

You will be much happier
      I laughed....

Not sure if Larry is up to the challenge though, of the African bushman lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        appreciate all the love and the hate fellas..just going thru a rough patch in life and i have really been trying to do right. But Life hits you with unexpected blows and i have to man up and figure it out. i never want to go back to the streets, and i know its all a test and i cant fail because my kids are watching me....
        if its genuine problems then i hope you get stuff sorted out larry. Got to say some of the responses on this thread have been damn brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I laughed....

Not sure if Larry is up to the challenge though, of the African bushman lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw&sns=em

Look at how happy they are. Could you imagine if we put them in a suit and forced them to work in a corporation? They would commit suicide in less than a week.

And their biggest competitors are baboons. Im pretty sure Larry has a higher IQ than a baboon.

Comment

He has the same problem many african americans have. They were forced to live in a high IQ country with laws and institutions that is not in their nature.

Thats why so many African Americans end up in jail or broke or killed.
            id never buy insurance from a black man but i believe this larry poster going through difficulties can adapt in a way most of his kind hasnt. for example hes here right now seeking white counsel most of these dindu nuffins wouldve started looting stores by now. i believe in larry hes going to be very useful especially now with these soros protests trying to deepen the racial divide. theres still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
              id never buy insurance from a black man but i believe this larry poster going through difficulties can adapt in a way most of his kind hasnt. for example hes here right now seeking white counsel most of these dindu nuffins wouldve started looting stores by now. i believe in larry hes going to be very useful especially now with these soros protests trying to deepen the racial divide. theres still hope.
              Do you believe he is the chosen one? The person who will bring blacks and whites together once the race war has broken out?

You might be right.

Larry hold off your plans on moving to the jungles of Africa. We might need you here. But if you are chased down the streets by a gang of skinhead because you whistled at a white woman, blame kovalevggg

Comment

Sales is a very tough gig...it will grind down the best them. Larry will bounce back.

Comment

Do you believe he is the chosen one? The person who will bring blacks and whites together once the race war has broken out?

You might be right.

Larry hold off your plans on moving to the jungles of Africa. We might need you here. But if you are chased down the streets by a gang of skinhead because you whistled at a white woman, blame kovalevggg
                  the jungle cats need someone they can connect to after the war it will make following the white mans instructions easier men like larry could fill that role the rest can go burn in hell for all i care.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    why not fight for a living?

as a boxer.

there's more honor in that than being another black criminal that continues to add to the negative stereotype of black people...

just think of all the potential threads you can make if you tried being a pro boxer.

lets see how slick of bruva you actually are larry....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X