Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have failed at life, i am a loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

appreciate all the love and the hate fellas..just going thru a rough patch in life and i have really been trying to do right. But Life hits you with unexpected blows and i have to man up and figure it out. i never want to go back to the streets, and i know its all a test and i cant fail because my kids are watching me....

Comment

Your problem is that you are a low IQ person living in a high IQ land. Your best suited to live in the jungle so you can eat fruit and hunt animals without thinking too much. You are not build to have a career, you just cant compete against high IQ people

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        Your problem is that you are a low IQ person living in a high IQ land. Your best suited to live in the jungle so you can eat fruit and hunt animals without thinking too much. You are not build to have a career, you just cant compete against high IQ people
        do you not think it takes more of an IQ to survive among meat eating animals?

Comment

That's why we are here.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            do you not think it takes more of an IQ to survive among meat eating animals?
            No way.

Even if you are a low IQ human, your IQ is still much higher than that of tigers or lions. So you will survive

Comment

appreciate all the love and the hate fellas..just going thru a rough patch in life and i have really been trying to do right. But Life hits you with unexpected blows and i have to man up and figure it out. i never want to go back to the streets, and i know its all a test and i cant fail because my kids are watching me....
              You'll be alright Larry, you just need to face your Deamons and do whatever needs to be done.

Memphis streets aren't paved with gold anyway, you arent gonna make any real money in the streets there.

Comment

real shit,

DEVIL I REBUKE YOU FOR WHAT I GO THROUGH AND TRYING TO MAKE ME DO WHAT I USED TOO.

that song is funny, it put me back into perspective many times. maybe it will help you.

It helped me when I was in prison, It helped me when I got released and was seriously plotting on hurting fools, people are alive cause of that song real shit.

Everyone goes to rough shit, its what makes you YOU and what makes me ME, money is a temporary problem homie trust me you never have enough, I used to live off 1500 a month and it easnt enough, now 30K a month and its still isnt enough. Never let the desire of the flesh compromise your core! BE A MAN, MAN IT UP! (and that meaning is different to everyone, find out what it means to you)

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  real shit,

DEVIL I REBUKE YOU FOR WHAT I GO THROUGH AND TRYING TO MAKE ME DO WHAT I USED TOO.

that song is funny, it put me back into perspective many times. maybe it will help you.

It helped me when I was in prison, It helped me when I got released and was seriously plotting on hurting fools, people are alive cause of that song real shit.

Everyone goes to rough shit, its what makes you YOU and what makes me ME, money is a temporary problem homie trust me you never have enough, I used to live off 1500 a month and it easnt enough, now 30K a month and its still isnt enough. Never let the desire of the flesh compromise your core! BE A MAN, MAN IT UP! (and that meaning is different to everyone, find out what it means to you)

LOL DMX?!?!?

You know DMX is broke right? He is a low IQ person living in a high IQ land aswell. He got lucky, made some money but then lost it all because of his low IQ.

Listen to me Larry, move to a place where there is plenty of sun, fruits and animals. Build a wooden hut like your ancestors did and just live of the land.

You will be much happier

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    LOL DMX?!?!?

You know DMX is broke right? He is a low IQ person living in a high IQ land aswell. He got lucky, made some money but then lost it all because of his low IQ.

Listen to me Larry, move to a place where there is plenty of sun, fruits and animals. Build a wooden hut like your ancestors did and just live of the land.

You will be much happier
                    larry problem is internal.

DMX songs are legit,

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      larry problem is internal.

DMX songs are legit,
                      He has the same problem many african americans have. They were forced to live in a high IQ country with laws and institutions that is not in their nature.

Thats why so many African Americans end up in jail or broke or killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X