No announcement yet.

I have failed at life, i am a loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Everyone who has ever slammed me is correct, i am a loser a failure and **** it i quit...been trying to do right only to fail over and over again..Time to pick the pistol and the sack back up, **** it!!! Regular life just isnt working for me at all..Cant keep a damn job and i am always broke...laugh it up and enjoy!!! Im going back to the streets and hustling!! if i go back to prison or die then so be it...i gotta eat!!!

Comment

gotta sale..and it didnt happen..but its all good, imma bounce back
      why not fight for a living?

as a boxer.

there's more honor in that than being another black criminal that continues to add to the negative stereotype of black people...

just think of all the potential threads you can make if you tried being a pro boxer.

lets see how slick of bruva you actually are larry....

Comment

gotta sale..and it didnt happen..but its all good, imma bounce back
        Look at your post count and other alts you had with higher volume of posts. You think you are going improve your life being here 24/7 with the same dumbass agenda? Log the **** out and do something with your life. Jesus, you got kids for Godsakes. Think about them.

Comment

I hope Larry is messing around

Comment

Larry will be ok. Just sounds like a little bump in the road.

Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
              Look at your post count and other alts you had with higher volume of posts. You think you are going improve your life being here 24/7 with the same dumbass agenda? Log the **** out and do something with your life. Jesus, you got kids for Godsakes. Think about them.
              Exactly, Larrys just a typical ghetto ass loser. He's so in deep with his loserism life style that I think he can't break the cycle. So even he can never succeed in life then the next best thing for him to do is make sure his kids don't become the loser he became in life.

If he did that for his kids then he could consider himself a winner. Since he ain't breaking the loser ghetto cycle that he's in, then better make sure them kids can break it.

Fuking Larry, typical black loser adding to the blight of the ghetto community. Piece of ****

Comment

Larry is cool, people need to stop being d*cks.

Comment

Somebody hacked Larry's account lmao.

He never types like that. He doesn't even use spaces after commas.

The opening line should have looked like this,

Everyone who has ever slammed me is correct,,i am a loser a failure and **** it i quit......

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Exactly, Larrys just a typical ghetto ass loser. He's so in deep with his loserism life style that I think he can't break the cycle. So even he can never succeed in life then the next best thing for him to do is make sure his kids don't become the loser he became in life.

If he did that for his kids then he could consider himself a winner. Since he ain't breaking the loser ghetto cycle that he's in, then better make sure them kids can break it.

Fuking Larry, typical black loser adding to the blight of the ghetto community. Piece of ****
                    What a ****in' hateful vile troll you are. **** off to banland

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      why not fight for a living?

as a boxer.

there's more honor in that than being another black criminal that continues to add to the negative stereotype of black people...

just think of all the potential threads you can make if you tried being a pro boxer.

lets see how slick of bruva you actually are larry....

he could fight Rockin 20 times and build up an undefeated record

Comment

Working...
                      X