No announcement yet.

Chinese tourists are all over Tokyo, buying everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    I was in vegas for thanksgiving and those freaking Chinese tourist had no concept of lines. I was at Caesar's palace buffet and they would just cut in front of people. Someone tried to cut in front of me and I just pointed to the back of the line
    Lol, did you go to the Loma fight?

Comment

I once spent three weeks on a geological field trip in Hubei Province...in other words in the middle of no where.
      I was up the Yangtze River before the Big Dam was finished. I found the Chinese people to be very nice, but
      I didn't see any buffet lines. I didn't bone any Chinese girls like Vigil Caine and Zaroku but I did eat grilled bees, grasshopper on a stick, dog and eel. I was ready for a hamburger went I got back home.

I think many cultures go crazy when they are out of their own country and do things they would never do at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I once spent three weeks on a geological field trip in Hubei Province...in other words in the middle of no where.
        I was up the Yangtze River before the Big Dam was finished. I found the Chinese people to be very nice, but
        I didn't see any buffet lines. I didn't bone any Chinese girls like Vigil Caine and Zaroku but I did eat grilled bees, grasshopper on a stick, dog and eel. I was ready for a hamburger went I got back home.

I think many cultures go crazy when they are out of their own country and do things they would never do at home.
        In Chinese cities I saw plenty of people acting like animals. I did go to one buffet an an event in Beijing and everyone crowded around the table to the point you could barely get any access, and at the end, everyone rushed for the door, smashing their way as they went. Just imagine what a fire is like in such a setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

My buddy has seen this kinda crap first hand.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9h0mNzjSIk

Chinese sensitivities at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

They are savages.
            ... Those savages provided Japan with civilization... long ago, it's true...

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              In Chinese cities I saw plenty of people acting like animals. I did go to one buffet an an event in Beijing and everyone crowded around the table to the point you could barely get any access, and at the end, everyone rushed for the door, smashing their way as they went. Just imagine what a fire is like in such a setting.
              I'm glad Moosashi had good experiences in China. I had a few good times. Ate an excellent meal in my hotel restaurant, korned a few gold diggers, bought fake knock off handbags for my girl and my sisters. It was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... Those savages provided Japan with civilization... long ago, it's true...
                Those times were forgot by most of the modern Chinese people now.

Comment

Those times were forgot by most of the modern Chinese people now.
                  You can't imagine what Communism managed to do to one billion of people...

... read and learn: those tourists (who came to acquire Chinese ancient artworks from Japan) were all sent in a "buyback mission" by their government...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    You can't imagine what Communism managed to do to one billion of people...

... read and learn: those tourists (who came to acquire Chinese ancient artworks from Japan) were all sent in a "buyback mission" by their government...

I see, they are trying to reclaim their historic art where Chairman Mao couldnt destroy it.

Comment

I see, they are trying to reclaim their historic art where Chairman Mao couldnt destroy it.
                      ... You don't have to explain me things about the Chinese -- I'm studying the Chinese culture and society since the '80s... (and I've been there... several times...)

Comment

Working...
                      X