No announcement yet.

Chinese tourists are all over Tokyo, buying everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    The Chairman Mao really took care of business. P4P Mao stacked them bodies like cord wood.
    My uncle Mike a Korean War Veteran told me about a battle he was in where no matter how my Chinese soldiers they killed, other Chinese soldiers just kept coming and coming. Uncle Mike said they were like ants crawling over the other dead Chinese soldiers like ants.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Could be better for the sake of the art, another Mao may show up someday. It would be tough at this present time, people don't want to give up their current lifestyle and would most certainly fight back at this time.
      i watched a documentary about modern young chinese who like to do sexting and american style multiple sex partners. i'll never forget this one hot young chinese college girl who said " i don't care what mao thinks about my life, it's MY life!"

The Chairman Mao really took care of business. P4P Mao stacked them bodies like cord wood.
      My uncle Mike a Korean War Veteran told me about a battle he was in where no matter how my Chinese soldiers they killed, other Chinese soldiers just kept coming and coming. Uncle Mike said they were like ants crawling over the other dead Chinese soldiers like ants.
      those soldiers were communist indoctrinated demon warriors sent to kill the hedonist american imperialists. it was probably better to die than live under mao anyway

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        i watched a documentary about modern young chinese who like to do sexting and american style multiple sex partners. i'll never forget this one hot young chinese college girl who said " i don't care what mao thinks about my life, it's MY life!"

those soldiers were communist indoctrinated demon warriors sent to kill the hedonist american imperialists. it was probably better to die than live under mao anyway
        They are wild. I stayed in HK a few years back and got my freak on with a couple of young Chinese girls. They were fun, but wanted to visit me in the U.S.
        Taiwanese girls are really fun.

Comment

I was in vegas for thanksgiving and those freaking Chinese tourist had no concept of lines. I was at Caesar's palace buffet and they would just cut in front of people. Someone tried to cut in front of me and I just pointed to the back of the line

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            I was in vegas for thanksgiving and those freaking Chinese tourist had no concept of lines. I was at Caesar's palace buffet and they would just cut in front of people. Someone tried to cut in front of me and I just pointed to the back of the line

They definitely lack manners and common sense. It really is shocking to see it up front for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

Are you paying attention to the Chinese anchor babies situation?

Those Chinese are gonna move to America in droves and bring a new level of rudeness to the U.S.

Comment

They are wild. I stayed in HK a few years back and got my freak on with a couple of young Chinese girls. They were fun, but wanted to visit me in the U.S.
                Taiwanese girls are really fun.
                i knew a chinese girl who came over to go to college, i wish i had tired to **** her now.

Are you paying attention to the Chinese anchor babies situation?

Those Chinese are gonna move to America in droves and bring a new level of rudeness to the U.S.
                there are millions of young chinese men with nowhere to put their willies, they will have to like the Mongols and take some poon by force

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  i knew a chinese girl who came over to go to college, i wish i had tired to **** her now.

there are millions of young chinese men with nowhere to put their willies, they will have to like the Mongols and take some poon by force

You definitely should have tried to tap that azz. My college had lots of Chinese students, and I korned many of them. They wanted marriage, and I gave them c0ck instead. Chinese dudes hated me big time. They never invited me to their study groups, and tried to limit my pimp hand.

Comment

You definitely should have tried to tap that azz. My college had lots of Chinese students, and I korned many of them. They wanted marriage, and I gave them c0ck instead. Chinese dudes hated me big time. They never invited me to their study groups, and tried to limit my pimp hand.
                    I get what you mean.

I once fucked a lady from China, who paid me to fuck her in just the right way,
                    I'd hit that shit raw 'til my windows would thaw then I'd send her along on her way
                    Oh she was a freak with a hell of a beak, and with lips that would make a man's day
                    But I hit it just thrice, and she was no longer nice and wouldn't allow me to stay.

Just got to work that in there, there.

Plenty of Chinese girls just want to get a taste of the foreign barbarian dick, before they marry off to a Chinese guy (or after).

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I get what you mean.

I once fucked a lady from China, who paid me to fuck her in just the right way,
                      I'd hit that shit raw 'til my windows would thaw then I'd send her along on her way
                      Oh she was a freak with a hell of a beak, and with lips that would make a man's day
                      But I hit it just thrice, and she was no longer nice and wouldn't allow me to stay.

Just got to work that in there, there.

Plenty of Chinese girls just want to get a taste of the foreign barbarian dick, before they marry off to a Chinese guy (or after).

Good times! I've experienced Chinese poon many times. One girl used to pick her nose after and flung her boogers on my carpet after. I dumped her real quick once I noticed.

Comment

Working...
                      X