No announcement yet.

Chinese tourists are all over Tokyo, buying everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Chinese tourists are all over Tokyo, buying everything

These Chinese tourists bring cash, and they buy Japanese made good because of the quality.

For the ultra rich Chinese art collectors, they come to Japan to buy old Chinese art at auction and take it back to China.

Why? Chairman Mao, during the cultural revolution intentionally destroyed beautiful works of art, because he couldn't comprehend the cultural significance of such beauty.

Mao ordered art, books, etc burnt publicly.

The Japanese appreciated Chinese art, ceramics, books, etc.

Now, the rich guys are spending big money at auctions to buy Chinese art, and reconnect with the pre Mao reign of terror, death and destruction.

Comment

Comment

Chinese are tourists in Tokyo? Chinaman, Japanese, same thing. Amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          The Japanese gov reached out to the Chinese tourist agency and passed along a very detailed list of Do' & Dont's.

Be less loud
          Don't pick your nose in public
          Don't spit on the floors, especially in restaurants

They are savages.

Comment

Today I got an opportunity to travel early next year with a couple of friends to Japan, I'm so psyched man always wanted to travel there, I went to U.S.A one time but I wasn't that thrilled when it happened but Japan ufff man I get to go to Japan early than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Today I got an opportunity to travel early next year with a couple of friends to Japan, I'm so psyched man always wanted to travel there, I went to U.S.A one time but I wasn't that thrilled when it happened but Japan ufff man I get to go to Japan early than I thought!

Yokosou Japan, welcome to Japan. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                These Chinese tourists bring cash, and they buy Japanese made good because of the quality.

For the ultra rich Chinese art collectors, they come to Japan to buy old Chinese art at auction and take it back to China.

Why? Chairman Mao, during the cultural revolution intentionally destroyed beautiful works of art, because he couldn't comprehend the cultural significance of such beauty.

Mao ordered art, books, etc burnt publicly.

The Japanese appreciated Chinese art, ceramics, books, etc.

Now, the rich guys are spending big money at auctions to buy Chinese art, and reconnect with the pre Mao reign of terror, death and destruction.
                And the Chinese are buying everything in the Philippines too, they sliding over and buy your girl without you even knowing it

Bow down to the Chinese

Comment

Can't we just BAN THESE GUISE?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    The Japanese gov reached out to the Chinese tourist agency and passed along a very detailed list of Do' & Dont's.

Be less loud
                    Don't pick your nose in public
                    Don't spit on the floors, especially in restaurants

They are savages.
                    They spit on floors in restaurants? WTF

Japan are pretty weird too, i'm sure i saw a video of someone getting smashed over the head by a guy in a costume because he was eating peanuts on the train.

Comment

Working...
                    X