Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    As if you never personally attack anyone. GTFO with that BS you phony MF.
    lol wut?

yes, i attack, but i also explain my position.

IN GREAT DETAIL.

how about you do the same?

smdh...

phony?

says the ambitionz as a ridah from calabassa. lmfaaooo

Comment

• seems like he was reaching inside his window...

what was he reaching for and why was he going to his car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        lol wut?

yes, i attack, but i also explain my position.

IN GREAT DETAIL.

how about you do the same?

smdh...

phony?

says the ambitionz as a ridah from calabassa. lmfaaooo

Its funny to see a racist white guy like you with about an ounce of black blood, try to quote Tupac. Yeah, phony.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          seems like he was reaching inside his window...

what was he reaching for and why was he going to his car?
          His window was rolled up dumbass. But since he was black your wannabe conservative ass will look for anything to justify the shooting.

Comment

Its funny to see a racist white guy like you with about an ounce of black blood, try to quote Tupac. Yeah, phony.
            im more black than you will ever be slim shady.

go have a water crest sammich by the water cooler riff raff.

Comment

Well.

Shit.

Comment

His window was rolled up dumbass. But since he was black your wannabe conservative ass will look for anything to justify the shooting.
                you think the cops would know that based on the video?

if a cop tells you to stop, you dont disregard their instructions and keep walking to your car shamelessly disobeying multiple cops with guns poiinted at you.

Put yourself in those cops position, considering the back drop of dallas, micah x, BLM, cops getting killed, you think you will give a benefit of the doubt to a guy DISOBEYING MULTIPLE COPS WITH GUNS POINTED AT THEM WHO KEPT WALKING TO THEIR CAR????

"hey partner, this guy is not listening to us and we got guns pointed at him, lets not do anything and check his window first."

stupid moron.

spoken like a true sheltered suburbanite with no idea what law enforcement goes through every day...

but hey, since you didnt get a chance to "slum it" from your gated community, you doin the whole jesse williams kaapernick routine.

Comment

You're not black at all. No sane black person would be down with your ass.

Growing up on welfare and getting slapped around by the brothers doesn't make you black. You're not even genetically black

Comment

you think the cops would know that based on the video?

if a cop tells you to stop, you dont disregard their instructions and keep walking to your car shamelessly disobeying multiple cops with guns poiinted at you.

Put yourself in those cops position, considering the back drop of dallas, micah x, BLM, cops getting killed, you think you will give a benefit of the doubt to a guy DISOBEYING MULTIPLE COPS WITH GUNS POINTED AT THEM WHO KEPT WALKING TO THEIR CAR????

"hey partner, this guy is not listening to us and we got guns pointed at him, lets not do anything and check his window first."

stupid moron.

spoken like a true sheltered suburbanite with no idea what law enforcement goes through every day...

but hey, since you didnt get a chance to "slum it" from your gated community, you doin the whole jesse williams kaapernick routine.

You're wasting your time with the long post. After a couple sentences I stop reading. As I said before, your wannabe grand wizard act is old. Too bad they will never accept you. Your teaspoon of if black blood has taken your dream away from you lol

Comment

You're not black at all. No sane black person would be down with your ass.

Growing up on welfare and getting slapped around by the brothers doesn't make you black. You're not even genetically black

i played texas football. SS.

i am the one who slaps.

did you even get picked for PE ball josephinewilliams???

go take a knee by your beamer as you wear your kaepernick jersey slim jesus from the safety of your friendly calabassa gated community.

Comment

Working...
                      X