Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It was actually a female cop that used her gun and she didn't read it properly because they did not find a gun, bomb, knife, etc to show that he had a weapon to harm them.

Let time roll on. You will see you were the one on the wrong side of history.

there was zero resistance from that man...there were no quirky moves, there was no show if malicious intent...he was following their orders to a T

the other cases, i can see where a cop might overreact and wig out

what happened in Tulsa was straight murder and that pig b1tch needs to get locked up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      im more black than you will ever be slim shady.

go have a water crest sammich by the water cooler riff raff.
      lmao too funny. Damn you are really white I've never heard of a watercress sandwich

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I'm actually shocked at the stance you're taking considering you spend all day bashing black fighters on NSB.

Who would have known?
      Also this freedom is actually a fury fan, he's defending the black guy. What's next

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        says the cuck from calabassa playing kaepernick and jesse williams in a message board.

of course you dont know anybody that played football, you werent an athlete. hence why you suck off black boxers and athletes. you gotta get that cuck nectar.

yall were too busy doing homework and listening to mackelmore.

case keenum is more athletic than you.

smdh...

Reading comprehension, Sterling. I don't know anybody who didn't play high scool football. Unless you went to college with it or played professional it's meaningless. Very obvious that you didn't do shi t after high school.

Yes I did do my homework. That way I'm assured I won't become a 50 year old, sun wrinkled, chain smoking, closet ****sexual like you who thinks Maisie Williams is hot. Kaepernik's girlfriend is ugly doe

I know this is the highlight of your day since you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life other than play wannabe grandwizard on the internet lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Just so you know, it's very obvious that you're a closet ****sexual. Hate on beautiful women but Jack off to Maisie Williams Quasimodo looking ass

LOL texas football. This fool is bragging about high school sports. I don't know anybody that didn't play football in high school. Loser
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          It was actually a female cop that used her gun and she didn't read it properly because they did not find a gun, bomb, knife, etc to show that he had a weapon to harm them.

I disagree. The American empire is falling , and its happening from within.

Medicine , economy , crime, drugs , gang violence will lead to civil war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I'm actually shocked at the stance you're taking considering you spend all day bashing black fighters on NSB.

Who would have known?

ive seen him bash all other race fighters that ****ing suck

you guys only notice it when he does it with black dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              ive seen him bash all other race fighters that ****ing suck

you guys only notice it when he does it with black dudes
              He does bash canelo now but he was always irrational about ward and Floyd. He put me on ignore like 5 diff times for schooling his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                there was zero resistance from that man...there were no quirky moves, there was no show if malicious intent...he was following their orders to a T

the other cases, i can see where a cop might overreact and wig out

what happened in Tulsa was straight murder and that pig b1tch needs to get locked up
                mak,

he had two cops pointed with guns at him and he kept walking to his car.....

how the hell is that zero resistance???????

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  You think she think she's gonna do time NE?

Doubt it.

They're gonna launch a "criminal investigation" (on one of they're own) just so they can appease us.

Then they're gonna find that she"assessed an imminent danger and acted accordingly" and she's gonna walk.

We all know the routine.
                  they said "thorough" so i'm sure they'll get to the bottom of this.

those fuking fuks.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

yea sure.

how many cops got indicted and charged for alton sterling? philando castille? freddy grey? michael brown?

YOU

ARE

ON

THE

WRONG

SIDE

OF

HISTORY

The state will always win out. LOL what you expecting? a revolution?

In the richest most powerful nation on earth????

there's a reason why revolutions only happen in poor ass backwards countries. lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Reading comprehension, Sterling. I don't know anybody who didn't play high scool football. Unless you went to college with it or played professional it's meaningless. Very obvious that you didn't do shi t after high school.
                      im more athletic and splendiferous than you will ever be.

cuz we all know living in calabasas eating your watercress sammiches you went all hard in the paint with the brothas malibus most wanted.

Yes I did do my homework. That way I'm assured I won't become a 50 year old, sun wrinkled, chain smoking, closet ****sexual like you who thinks Maisie Williams is hot. Kaepernik's girlfriend is ugly doe
                      yes yes.... maise williams and nessa are ugly... and you black doe.....

just like you "knowing everybody who played football."

sorry, just because you did homework for jocks so they wouldnt beat you up doesnt make you a chitty chitty bang bang aint nuthin but a crip thang.

LeJoseph.

I know this is the highlight of your day since you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life other than play wannabe grandwizard on the internet lol.
                      the highlight of your day is when you go home, do all of your homework so that mommy lets you watch rap city and another slice of her watercrest sammiches slimjoseph.

Comment

Working...
                      X