Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    there was zero resistance from that man...there were no quirky moves, there was no show if malicious intent...he was following their orders to a T

the other cases, i can see where a cop might overreact and wig out

what happened in Tulsa was straight murder and that pig b1tch needs to get locked up

He wasn't following orders. Walked to the vehicle, automatically someone would assume he might be reaching for something. He should of stayed behind his vehicle and complied with the officer. I agree the cop did wrong and should be punished severely by the way but the guy didn't do himself any favors.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      His window was rolled up dumbass. But since he was black your wannabe conservative ass will look for anything to justify the shooting.
      another label here in boxingscene?

ya are hilarious... unless you can zoom in, in the video, you cant say the windows were up... again I have seen those images but then theres arrows etc how do you know they didnt photoshop the window being up etc?

always keep an open mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        I'm actually shocked at the stance you're taking considering you spend all day bashing black fighters on NSB.

Who would have known?
        Just because I don't particularly care for a few Black fighters doesn't mean I hate Black people. I'm the one who made the thread that there is nothing wrong with people supporting fighters of their own race, but at least admit thats why support a particular fighter. Lots of Black fighters have been my favorites. So no, there is nothing to be shocked about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          He wasn't following orders. Walked to the vehicle, automatically someone would assume he might be reaching for something. He should of stayed behind his vehicle and complied with the officer. I agree the cop did wrong and should be punished severely by the way but the guy didn't do himself any favors.

did you see a different video where there was audio of the actual officers telling him what to do?

what i saw, what it looked like, was he was told to walk and put his hands on the vehicle

if there is such video, please send it my way

im only going off of what was on this thread in the first page

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            The colour of his skin you stupid idiot
            IP Ban this racist idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

ya are hilarious... unless you can zoom in, in the video, you cant say the windows were up... again I have seen those images but then theres arrows etc how do you know they didnt photoshop the window being up etc?

Considering there is blood streaking down the window, its pretty safe to say the windows were up.

Or is that photoshopped too?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Police need to be better trained and need to have nonlethal tools (to subdue) suspects at their disposal. Police men and women are naturally on edgy in the current toxic and violent climate. It looked like the man was going for something in his vehicle and they reacted based on a perceived threat. Could they have tased the suspect in this situation?
                ^^^^^ I agree 100% with this post

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  im more athletic and splendiferous than you will ever be.

cuz we all know living in calabasas eating your watercress sammiches you went all hard in the paint with the brothas malibus most wanted.

yes yes.... maise williams and nessa are ugly... and you black doe.....

just like you "knowing everybody who played football."

sorry, just because you did homework for jocks so they wouldnt beat you up doesnt make you a chitty chitty bang bang aint nuthin but a crip thang.

LeJoseph.

the highlight of your day is when you go home, do all of your homework so that mommy lets you watch rap city and another slice of her watercrest sammiches slimjoseph.

LOL Keep making incorrect assumptions about who and what I am. It makes me laugh so thank you. The funny part s everything I'm saying about you is 100 percent accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

You seriously should STFU because you look stupid saying this. Seriously. I'm not even going to waste time with your dumbass trying to find an angle to justify this. Last response from me on this subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                      Considering there is blood streaking down the window, its pretty safe to say the windows were up.

Or is that photoshopped too?
                      so you explain to me how his left shoulder was right along the window?

It could even be a crack open, just enough to get his hand inside etc and it would still leave the blood streak on the window.

on another note.....

does anyone know if there is audio for this incident?

Comment

Working...
                      X