Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
    I'd say 99.9% of people do exactly as they are told when they have a police officer pointing a gun at them.

He didn't just not immediately comply he walk 20 yards to his car, you can hear the helicopter guy saying " he's still walking, he's still walking."

Let me ask you this.

Do you think the cop thought he was reaching for a weapon and that her life was in danger or do you think she thought I'm going to just going to shoot this guy cos i don't like black people and this is my chance to kill one ?
    until he actually shows a weapon, there's no reason to shoot. her life was not in danger at that time.

Comment

• Got crazy out in Charlotte, NC last night.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...own-interstate

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        times are a changing. these cops are getting filmed in high quality. i truly believe that HD cameras will be mandatory on all cops in 10 years. that police unions fight them is telling. this one might walk, but in time they're going to start seeing consequences, and the culture will change. i don't think they'll change out of the goodness of their hearts, but because of the cellphone camera.
        The problem with cameras is storage. It costs a lot of money to store the data, sometimes small town/city forces can afford to pay to store the data. I've seen figures up to $1 million to store six months worth of tape for a police force...and how long do you store the data? 6 months? 6 years?

I've seen a couple small towns drop their camera programs because of the cost. I'm sure it's a solvable issue, but it IS an issue.

Comment

What did the police chief say happened ? All he said is it's hard to watch.

No that's not all he said. Stop lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            wtf are you talking about?

there is video evidence of this.

the man was NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. He had multiple cops telling him to stop, yet he kept going to his car.

FOLLOW

POLICE

INSTRUCTIONS

AND

YOU

WILL

NOT

GET

KILLED.

Now reports are there is PCP in his car.... A drugged up belligerent fool who didnt follow instructions and got killed again...

This will continue happening until black people figure out that YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW.

The police are the rule of law.

You dont get to decide whether a cop is being fair or not. You dont fight the "system" in the midst of getting arrested. you do it in the courtroom.

This guy was stupid,

REFUSED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS,

AND GOT SHOT.

Good riddance.

Follow your nation's societies RULE OF LAW and those who CARRY IT OUT (ie the police) authority figures.

OTHERWISE, YOU DIE.

This isnt rocket science.
            I didn't even read past the first sentence. Your wannabe Grand Wizard act is old.

Comment

I'd say 99.9% of people do exactly as they are told when they have a police officer pointing a gun at them.

He didn't just not immediately comply he walk 20 yards to his car, you can hear the helicopter guy saying " he's still walking, he's still walking."

Let me ask you this.

Do you think the cop thought he was reaching for a weapon and that her life was in danger or do you think she thought I'm going to just going to shoot this guy cos i don't like black people and this is my chance to kill one ?
              I would say you just pulled that number out of your ass. The guy was unarmed, tased, and shot. It's all on video for everyone to see yet bottom feeding Neanderthals like you still try to justify it.

Comment

• Hope this dumb ***** cop gets raped in Prison.

Comment

• Ive heard he kept saying my truck is gonna blow up , he never listened to any officers commands.

You see some cops run like they expected an explosion.

He played with fire and got burned.
                  Imo they should have tazed him .

If they viewed him as a terrorist threat , she will get off, which I expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I didn't even read past the first sentence. Your wannabe Grand Wizard act is old.
                    personal attacks.

nice argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      personal attacks.

nice argument.

As if you never personally attack anyone. GTFO with that BS you phony MF.

Comment

Working...
                      X