Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Gonna go ahead and nominate my guy Zaroku.

Talk about an odd ass dude. If he isn't posting about his little dog that no one cares about anymore, he's posting about farting on the train so "rice dudes" are forced to smell the stench. Either that or he's talking about his false sense of Mexican pride and giving "pink people" his cock nectar. Also, the way he quotes you like 2 weeks after you've made a post and replies as if it was just made is odd. Sometimes he'll even reply to your post weeks later even though he's already replied to the exact same post before. The way he randomly abuses people who haven't said a word to him has me believing he's dealing with a mental health disorder or something.

Anyway, that's one nominee from me. I have a few more but I'll wait until more people share theirs.
    Zarouko is a cool dude

Comment

And then he replies 5 or 6 times in a row instead of just multi-quoting in one post.

But I ain't hatin'.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.
        Haha, that's exactly how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          i fart on your sandwich
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I may eat it! After all, I've been deep in your azz cheeks.
          I'm buying a new dress and high heels for you. The pearl necklace will come from my balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            I have Alexkid selling his azz for me.
            He just needs the nectar. He's a big earner for me.

I gotta keep him in check, so I use my pimp hand on him regularly.

But, he is a good earner for me. He deserves a new pair of high heels, a dress, etc.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-20-2016, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I have Alexkid selling his azz for me.
              He just needs the nectar. He's a big earner for me.

I gotta keep him in check, so I used my pimp hand on him regularly.

But, he is a good earner for me. He deserves a new pair of high heels, a dress, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                you would remember my ex cheating on me,
                So if I find and post the thread where you publicly stated that your GF cheated on you and broke your heart, you will apologize....or nah? I don't know if you are suffering from memory loss or what, but you posted it yourself in a public thread. You are one paranoid dude, dude. I had a few interactions with you on my main account that got banned a few years ago, BUNGALOWS. You were a diehard Pacquiao fan turned hater after your many, many failed predictions. Including him getting knocked out by a Rios jab.
                //// is a great poster. You are a poser. Who the **** are you?

I'd make you wipe my azz after each massive turd.
                Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Lmfao talk about an unorthodox insult. War Zaroku!

Yes, //// is a great poster
                You guys don't seem to get the idea behind the thread. Instead of crying about my nominations, make some of your own!

One must admit, there are some very weird people here. Name them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Kuyukut looking fly as hell.

Comment

That JabRight guy is pretty creepy. I don't remember the exact thread, but he went off on some poster about how he could tap into some secret government shit and get all of his personal information including his address, occupation, and even his blood type. He went on and on for days talking about all of the personal secrets into he could post about him but when that poster dared him to post something about his personal life, he backed off. He also threatens to DDoS your IP if you get into an argument with him. He seems to be suffering from paranoia or some type of obsessional disorder. I don't doubt that he can do any of that stuff, maybe he does work for the government, but to brag about it on a boxing forum is a little odd.

hectari is another nominee. The demeanor of his posts and threads is very odd. Seems like there might be a loose screw or two somewhere. He seems to have a very deep hatred for women as well, like to the point where he gets 0 pussy. I get that your chick cheated on you at one point in your life man but you have got to move on! Don't be so depressed all the time when it comes to women.

BrushMyHair! Oh where to begin? First of all, how does one even find the time to follow all of the leagues that he follows? He watches NFL, MLB, NBA, Boxing, college BB, college FB, NHL and tons of others. And he doesn't just follow one team, he follows the entire league. His entire life revolves around watching sports. He seems like the type to have an anxiety fueled panic attack when he's forced to have a conversation that isn't about sports. I can't even imagine how he talks to women who don't give a rats ass about sports. And the length he goes to hiding his race/ethnic background is just weird. Seriously dude, no one cares if you're Asian, black, white...whatever. Keeping it a secret makes people even more curious about it!

that was jabright threatening me

still haven't had any feds show up at my door. i actually used to talk to jabright in the bscene chat. he used to lament to me about his dead end job as a laborer, and i'd give him advice on bettering his situation. getting an education, starting an LLC, basic stuff about p's and L's, just being a nice guy and trying tto help out a guy who wes clearly down on his luck.,

out of nowhere he comes at me with disrespect [after the lounge went through a period whre they manifested their insecurites as a focused effort towards me,] and i called him out on being a sell out. then he went nuts

for what it is worth, the second a government intelligence agency is asked to look into my accustaions of annie being a pedo on the internet [ i do think annie finds children attractive, but that's not illegal. i obviously don't think he's ever hurt kids] they're going to inquire about where he got his lead. then they'll, quite easily, find his account, and see what a f#Cking nutjob they're employing. then they'll fire him and put him under surveillance

in reality, jabright does the same damn thing he did five years ago, when he came to me for advice. he's a laborer and a drug addict.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      that was jabright threatening me

still haven't had any feds show up at my door. i actually used to talk to jabright in the bscene chat. he used to lament to me about his dead end job as a laborer, and i'd give him advice on bettering his situation. getting an education, starting an LLC, basic stuff about p's and L's, just being a nice guy and trying tto help out a guy who wes clearly down on his luck.,

out of nowhere he comes at me with disrespect [after the lounge went through a period whre they manifested their insecurites as a focused effort towards me,] and i called him out on being a sell out. then he went nuts

for what it is worth, the second a government intelligence agency is asked to look into my accustaions of annie being a pedo on the internet [ i do think annie finds children attractive, but that's not illegal. i obviously don't think he's ever hurt kids] they're going to inquire about where he got his lead. then they'll, quite easily, find his account, and see what a f#Cking nutjob they're employing. then they'll fire him and put him under surveillance

in reality, jabright does the same damn thing he did five years ago, when he came to me for advice. he's a laborer and a drug addict.
                      He might have went off on you too but I'm pretty sure the one I am referring to was with another poster. I think Syf was the guy Jab was threatening to dox.

Here, I found the post where Syf told Jab to PM some of his personal details and if it was correct he would apologize. Of course Jab hasn't been seen in that thread since.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post16948397

Read the posts before that. Dude is creepy.

Here he is going off on Annie threatening to get his Credit Card #'s

Annie I always backed you on a fukin level.

Fuk you now though, i'll fukin root you out now old man. Address?

Family members?

Card details?

Comprende?

****(not question mark needed).

That's my fukin livelihood, lets laugh at Human Resources man-boy. Bet your dying/dead rents (i'll find that out) should pity you.

I'll get nastier, quicker than you.
                      Last edited by Sup; 09-20-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X