Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another reason why I find him creepy. I have my former username in my user title and yet he accuses me of being some nerdy virgin Filipino.

And btw, you posted about your gf cheating on you in a very public thread. Stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.
      I've come to this conclusion... NSB has gotten even worse now with Canelo/GGG/Ward/Kovalev.

Atleast PAC/May were ATG's. These 4 fighters are just bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Yet another reason why I find him creepy. I have my former username in my user title and yet he accuses me of being some nerdy virgin Filipino.

And btw, you posted about your gf cheating on you in a very public thread. Stop lying.
        Tago fuk off dude, before you got banned you pmed me tryign to sell me some amazon products, I dont even know who SUP is you just started replying to me all of a sudden when Tago got banned, and I never recall talking to you before, so its creepy you would remember my ex cheating on me, the only person who ever brought that up is Tago and the way you talk is the same. Dude you are a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I've come to this conclusion... NSB has gotten even worse now with Canelo/GGG/Ward/Kovalev.

Atleast PAC/May were ATG's. These 4 fighters are just bleh
          I agree...

Yesterday I counted 17 ggg or canelo threads on the front page, either bashing or praising

Comment

Anyone who's a fan of canelo deserves a broken orbital bone

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              i fart on your sandwich
              I may eat it! After all, I've been deep in your azz cheeks.
              I'm buying a new dress and high heels for you. The pearl necklace will come from my balls.

Comment

I post jizz onface gifs to Danny Garcia's twitter account regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Tago fuk off dude, before you got banned you pmed me tryign to sell me some amazon products, I dont even know who SUP is you just started replying to me all of a sudden when Tago got banned, and I never recall talking to you before, so its creepy you would remember my ex cheating on me, the only person who ever brought that up is Tago and the way you talk is the same. Dude you are a weirdo.

Dang buddy, you put that Phaggatron in check!

Jhonny says hello. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Not gonna lie, //// comes off as a middle aged virgin to me. I picture him as an extremely sheltered basement dweller with a full beard covering his double chin. Someone who hardly ever goes out or has meaningful contact with other humans. Just an anti-social mess.
                    //// is a great poster. You are a poser. Who the **** are you?

I'd make you wipe my azz after each massive turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      //// is a great poster. You are a poser. Who the **** are you?

I'd make you wipe my azz after each massive turd.
                      Lmfao talk about an unorthodox insult. War Zaroku!

Yes, //// is a great poster

Comment

Working...
                      X