Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aside from the holocaust deniers, flat earthers, ISIS apologists, black supremacists, white supremacists, creationists, & sexual deviants...

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Pick your nominees and give examples as to why you think they're weird or creepy.

A poll will follow.
      Annie wins.................end of thread.................Ok hold on....maybe a tie between Annie and Brush?

Comment

Gonna go ahead and nominate my guy Zaroku.

Talk about an odd ass dude. If he isn't posting about his little dog that no one cares about anymore, he's posting about farting on the train so "rice dudes" are forced to smell the stench. Either that or he's talking about his false sense of Mexican pride and giving "pink people" his cock nectar. Also, the way he quotes you like 2 weeks after you've made a post and replies as if it was just made is odd. Sometimes he'll even reply to your post weeks later even though he's already replied to the exact same post before. The way he randomly abuses people who haven't said a word to him has me believing he's dealing with a mental health disorder or something.

Anyway, that's one nominee from me. I have a few more but I'll wait until more people share theirs.
        **** you, I was gonna nominate myself.

Comment

I don't necessarily look at him as an odd individual in real life, but his forum posting style is odd. But then again he's like 80 years old and lives in Japan....so who knows?

Who are your nominees?
          If I ever meet you, you will rub baby oil, or olive oil on my arms as I do curls.

Comment

I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.

Comment

I don't necessarily look at him as an odd individual in real life, but his forum posting style is odd. But then again he's like 80 years old and lives in Japan....so who knows?

Who are your nominees?
              You forgot to mention I always hit on young Japanese women, and usually strike out, but when my old bat connects, it's out of the park baby boy!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I'd rather chill in the lounge with a few weirdos than in NSB with a bunch of idiots.
                Chief nailed it! What he said! ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Yeah the other day in NSB he said he was going to spray his sweet c0ck nectar on Danny Garcia's face (or was it Angel Garcia's ****??).

True story.
                  It was Angel Garcia, and I was gonna make lil Danny watch!
                  That's how I roll!

How you like me now?

Comment

And then he replies 5 or 6 times in a row instead of just multi-quoting in one post.

But I ain't hatin'.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      This right here. And if people are weird here in the Lounge, the weirdos in NSB are 100x worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X