Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Anorak is easily the weirdest poster in boxingscene history.

Also:

Larry (he bragged about raping 20 men in prison, that's horrific)

HanzGruber (comes across as a self-hating psychiatric patient, I imagine he's covered with self-inflicted scars)
    its all 1 guy YOU

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Some of us don't know how to multi quote.
      Just hit "multi quote" on all of the posts you want to reply to, then scroll down and hit "reply" and in the text box you will see all of the posts you quoted. Then you can reply to each one.

Comment

That JabRight guy is pretty creepy. I don't remember the exact thread, but he went off on some poster about how he could tap into some secret government shit and get all of his personal information including his address, occupation, and even his blood type. He went on and on for days talking about all of the personal secrets into he could post about him but when that poster dared him to post something about his personal life, he backed off. He also threatens to DDoS your IP if you get into an argument with him. He seems to be suffering from paranoia or some type of obsessional disorder. I don't doubt that he can do any of that stuff, maybe he does work for the government, but to brag about it on a boxing forum is a little odd.

hectari is another nominee. The demeanor of his posts and threads is very odd. Seems like there might be a loose screw or two somewhere. He seems to have a very deep hatred for women as well, like to the point where he gets 0 pussy. I get that your chick cheated on you at one point in your life man but you have got to move on! Don't be so depressed all the time when it comes to women.

BrushMyHair! Oh where to begin? First of all, how does one even find the time to follow all of the leagues that he follows? He watches NFL, MLB, NBA, Boxing, college BB, college FB, NHL and tons of others. And he doesn't just follow one team, he follows the entire league. His entire life revolves around watching sports. He seems like the type to have an anxiety fueled panic attack when he's forced to have a conversation that isn't about sports. I can't even imagine how he talks to women who don't give a rats ass about sports. And the length he goes to hiding his race/ethnic background is just weird. Seriously dude, no one cares if you're Asian, black, white...whatever. Keeping it a secret makes people even more curious about it!
        Last edited by Sup; 09-19-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Yi, totally agree. Some ppl on NBC just waste oxygen by managing to survive with their incredibly low IQs. I mean nominate every single one here who acts like financial managers, promoters to the limit. I mean an idiot user named Golovkin was posting the same highlight video of Golovkin again and again in Canelo vs Liam thread.

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

Originally posted by john lednnon View Post
            Am watching you now, jewcuck!

Comment

Not gonna lie, //// comes off as a middle aged virgin to me. I picture him as an extremely sheltered basement dweller with a full beard covering his double chin. Someone who hardly ever goes out or has meaningful contact with other humans. Just an anti-social mess.
              Last edited by Sup; 09-19-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                I'll just leave this here.
                thread says creepiest not handsomest.

Comment

Originally posted by john lednnon View Post
                  thread says creepiest not handsomest.
                  You definitely belong in a handsome thread also, Leddy my boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Not gonna lie, //// comes off as a middle aged virgin to me. I picture him as an extremely sheltered basement dweller with a full beard covering his double chin. Someone who hardly ever goes out or has meaningful contact with other humans. Just an anti-social mess.
                    Most definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      That JabRight guy is pretty creepy. I don't remember the exact thread, but he went off on some poster about how he could tap into some secret government shit and get all of his personal information including his address, occupation, and even his blood type. He went on and on for days talking about all of the personal secrets into he could post about him but when that poster dared him to post something about his personal life, he backed off. He also threatens to DDoS your IP if you get into an argument with him. He seems to be suffering from paranoia or some type of obsessional disorder. I don't doubt that he can do any of that stuff, maybe he does work for the government, but to brag about it on a boxing forum is a little odd.

hectari is another nominee. The demeanor of his posts and threads is very odd. Seems like there might be a loose screw or two somewhere. He seems to have a very deep hatred for women as well, like to the point where he gets 0 pussy. I get that your chick cheated on you at one point in your life man but you have got to move on! Don't be so depressed all the time when it comes to women.

BrushMyHair! Oh where to begin? First of all, how does one even find the time to follow all of the leagues that he follows? He watches NFL, MLB, NBA, Boxing, college BB, college FB, NHL and tons of others. And he doesn't just follow one team, he follows the entire league. His entire life revolves around watching sports. He seems like the type to have an anxiety fueled panic attack when he's forced to have a conversation that isn't about sports. I can't even imagine how he talks to women who don't give a rats ass about sports. And the length he goes to hiding his race/ethnic background is just weird. Seriously dude, no one cares if you're Asian, black, white...whatever. Keeping it a secret makes people even more curious about it!
                      The winner of this thread is SUP

he is Tago and has multiple alts, Tago is the only one who would pm me and repeat about my ex cheating on me and claiming I hated women. Im trying to look for these so called multiple posts hating on women, warning of the ways of evil women is not hating on women it was discussion with megas30 and others about women.

Also I only told one person through PM about my exes and the story, so now Im very hurt because I know who you are now, its a shame bro. you need help I trusted you.

Comment

Working...
                      X