Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Pick your nominees and give examples as to why you think they're weird or creepy.

A poll will follow.

Gonna go ahead and nominate my guy Zaroku.

Talk about an odd ass dude. If he isn't posting about his little dog that no one cares about anymore, he's posting about farting on the train so "rice dudes" are forced to smell the stench. Either that or he's talking about his false sense of Mexican pride and giving "pink people" his cock nectar. Also, the way he quotes you like 2 weeks after you've made a post and replies as if it was just made is odd. Sometimes he'll even reply to your post weeks later even though he's already replied to the exact same post before. The way he randomly abuses people who haven't said a word to him has me believing he's dealing with a mental health disorder or something.

Anyway, that's one nominee from me. I have a few more but I'll wait until more people share theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

Talk about an odd ass dude. If he isn't posting about his little dog that no one cares about anymore, he's posting about farting on the train so "rice dudes" are forced to smell the stench. Either that or he's talking about his false sense of Mexican pride and giving "pink people" his cock nectar. Also, the way he quotes you like 2 weeks after you've made a post and replies as if it was just made is odd. Sometimes he'll even reply to your post weeks later even though he's already replied to the exact same post before. The way he randomly abuses people who haven't said a word to him has me believing he's dealing with a mental health disorder or something.

Anyway, that's one nominee from me. I have a few more but I'll wait until more people share theirs.
      Naw man Zaruko is cool. He just has an unorthodox vernacular.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Naw man Zaruko is cool. He just has an unorthodox vernacular.
        I don't necessarily look at him as an odd individual in real life, but his forum posting style is odd. But then again he's like 80 years old and lives in Japan....so who knows?

Who are your nominees?
        Last edited by Sup; 09-19-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I don't necessarily look at him as an odd individual in real life, but his forum posting style is odd. But then again he's like 80 years old and lives in Japan....so who knows?

Who are your nominees?

Zaroku is my buddy. He has a unique, but wild ADHD style of posting.

But he's a real dude, I've had a lot of legit serious conversations with him.

Comment

Zaroku isn't abnormal, it's all banter as it is with most other ****s here. There have been stranger posters here in the past but they are not around anymore, for the most part.

Comment

This has only one answer, The Karma Rapist.

Comment

Who are your nominees?
                BrushMyChair.

Comment

2 fer Z......

Comment

Talk about an odd ass dude. If he isn't posting about his little dog that no one cares about anymore, he's posting about farting on the train so "rice dudes" are forced to smell the stench. Either that or he's talking about his false sense of Mexican pride and giving "pink people" his cock nectar.
                    Yeah the other day in NSB he said he was going to spray his sweet c0ck nectar on Danny Garcia's face (or was it Angel Garcia's ****??).

True story.

Comment

Working...
                    X