Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Bait into what exactly? The only thing you baited me into doing is pissing you off LOL.
    Josephine...you can't anger me. You would have to have some sort of worth or import for your opinion to actually mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Josephine...you can't anger me. You would have to have some sort of worth or import for your opinion to actually mean something.
      Okay. Keep telling yourself that. Especially after your 100th straight response to my post. "Import" LOL. So mad that he can't even complete the spelling of a word.

Comment

Krazyn8ve looking might butthurt right now. Still lol at that pm

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Krazyn8ve looking might butthurt right now. Still lol at that pm
          Oh, he's very butthurt. I'm enjoying every second of it lol.

Comment

Okay. Keep telling yourself that. Especially after your 100th straight response to my post. "Import" LOL. So mad that he can't even complete the spelling of a word.
            Used as a noun it is in its proper context. Didn't you try to correct blanco? Dont pwn yourself with grammar and spelling with me idiot.

Comment

Used as a noun it is in its proper context. Didn't you try to correct blanco? Dont pwn yourself with grammar and spelling with me idiot.
              Yes and I'm correcting your dumb ass too. The word is "importance". "Import" LOL

Comment

Yes and I'm correcting your dumb ass too. The word is "importance". "Import" LOL
                Import. Look it up. And I'm not talking about its economic context.

Comment

Import. Look it up. And I'm not talking about its economic context.
                  I already know what it means but you used it in the wrong context LOL.

Comment

I already know what it means but you used it in the wrong context LOL.
                    No I did not. Take your L on this one.

Comment

No I did not. Take your L on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X