Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Somebody's still mad. Did I hurt your feelings?

Your jokes are corny. Try a little harder.
    Never mad. You can't hurt my feelings dude. In my mind, you are beneath me anyhow. Why would I be worried about you? I do like making fun of you though. It's pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Never mad. You can't hurt my feelings dude. In my mind, you are beneath me anyhow. Why would I be worried about you? I do like making fun of you though. It's pretty easy.
      Oh, you're mad No doubt about it. That's why you can't keep my name out of your mouth. The fact that I embarrassed your boyfriend El Blanco didn't help the situation.

A guy who brags about his prison guard salary will never be superior to me. A job that requires almost nothing. Education? Nope. Intelligence? Nope.

I'm sorry that you have to get picked on by black folks for a living but that's not my fault. Don't you have crosses to burn today, Pocahontas?

Comment

Oh, you're mad No doubt about it. That's why you can't keep my name out of your mouth. The fact that I embarrassed your boyfriend El Blanco didn't help the situation.

A guy who brags about his prison guard salary will never be superior to me. A job that requires almost nothing. Education? Nope. Intelligence? Nope.

I'm sorry that you have to get picked on by black folks for a living but that's not my fault. Don't you have crosses to burn today, Pocahontas?
        Joseph...you're like a piece of gum that gets stuck to the bottom of my boot; a little annoying at first but once I figure out what's making all that noise, it gets scraped off pretty quick and I keep it moving. Like I said, you're beneath me. Nobody here is sweating you or your stupid ideas.

Comment

Joseph...you're like a piece of gum that gets stuck to the bottom of my boot; a little annoying at first but once I figure out what's making all that noise, it gets scraped off pretty quick and I keep it moving. Like I said, you're beneath me. Nobody here is sweating you or your stupid ideas.
          Yeah sure. That's why you keep mentioning my name. Even after I ignore you. You're not fooling anybody with the hackneyed "Nobody cares about what you have to say!" "I keep it moving" line. You care and it's obvious.

I'm sorry that the only time you get laid is when you go to work. Those inmates are tearing your as shole apart so I understand the bitterness.

"Big money" Prison guard LOL.

Comment

OUCH! That one had to hurt.

Comment

Yeah sure. That's why you keep mentioning my name. Even after I ignore you. You're not fooling anybody with the hackneyed "Nobody cares about what you have to say!" "I keep it moving" line. You care and it's obvious.

I'm sorry that the only time you get laid is when you go to work. Those inmates are tearing your as shole apart so I understand the bitterness.
              Booooo. Take your black self loathing out of here (if you're black that is). I have a feeling you aren't. I know I'm not black, thank god, but don't put your hurt feelings on others because you and your people don't know how to act (if you are actually black that is).

Comment

What do you do for work? Or do you live off momma and daddy? Don't be a coward or lie. State your profession.

I have no shame in stating what I do.

Comment

What do you do for work? Or do you live off momma and daddy? Don't be a coward or lie. State your profession.

I have no shame in stating what I do.
                  Ladies and gentleman, he's really mad now.

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17 and I'm a grown man. I have a job that requires an actual degree. A Masters degree. Unlike you, I don't brag about it like you do with your entry level prison guard job. I will never do that.

That's all you need to know

I thought you were going to ignore me and "keep it moving" because I'm beneath you? So you're a liar too?
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 07-17-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=joseph5620;16875414]Oh, you're mad No doubt about it. That's why you can't keep my name out of your mouth. The fact that I embarrassed your boyfriend El Blanco didn't help the situation.

Last edited by meme_man; 07-17-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Private message from Krazyn8tive

I wake up every single day and thank the universe I wasn't born black. Whew.

But he's not mad doe. He's going to ignore me doe.

By the way, is that suppose to make me angry? LOL Try again. I wake up every single day and thank God that I don't have to brag about being a lowly prison guard. Or get raped by inmates everyday. Whew.

Comment

Working...
                      X