Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Damn this dude hectari has some tight lyrics man, he really went in on this guy joseph5620....

Damn he went in on the private school part at 2:00....... I heard Sterling Archer helped homeboy out with the lyrics
    Last edited by Hype job; 07-15-2016, 06:58 PM.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Shouldn't you be somewhere burning crosses?

Comment

Hype job is kkk?

Comment

Joseph is the biggest Phaggot on here. He needs to get Zimmerman'd or have officer Wilson come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Joseph is the biggest Phaggot on here. He needs to get Zimmerman'd or have officer Wilson come out of retirement.
          I'll co-sign this

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I'll co-sign this
            I have no issue with guys having a different opinion than me, but it's the way they convey it. Guys like Joseph are insufferable because they're whiny little phags, I can't respect that. Me and you disagree on some major issues but you have dignity. The biggest problem on here is guys are pathetic pu$$ies, has nothing to do with difference of opinions.

Comment

I have no issue with guys having a different opinion than me, but it's the way they convey it. Guys like Joseph are insufferable because they're whiny little phags, I can't respect that. Me and you disagree on some major issues but you have dignity. The biggest problem on here is guys are pathetic pu$$ies, has nothing to do with difference of opinions.
              He contributes nothing but an arrogant take on just about anything. In short, he's an a$$ hole and a whiny c unt.

Comment

lol i remember going to blockbuster down the street to rent 8-mile with my mom and my friend. we only got it because of the lose yourself song.

that was an awkward movie to watch with my mom. hectari can spit though, he exposed that dude big time.

Comment

I see you and KKKrazyn8tive are still talking about me but I'm the one who's crying ? You both look like two jilted females crying about me hurting your feelings lol.

Continue with your online Klan rally. I dont want to interfere with that. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. But not really. Stay mad emotional one.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 07-16-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Who the fuck is joseph5620? And I thought Hectari was Mexican a turd from L.A., not white trash...

Comment

Working...
                    X