Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Private message from Krazyn8tive

I wake up every single day and thank the universe I wasn't born black. Whew.

But he's not mad doe. He's going to ignore me doe.

By the way, is that suppose to make me angry? LOL Try again. I wake up every single day and thank God that I don't have to brag about being a lowly prison guard. Or get raped by inmates everyday. Whew.
    Loooooool I knew dude was a racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Booooo. Take your black self loathing out of here (if you're black that is). I have a feeling you aren't. I know I'm not black, thank god, but don't put your hurt feelings on others because you and your people don't know how to act (if you are actually black that is).
      I'm black and I'm smarter and more educated than you. I could probably bang your wife if I wanted to do so. I know that hurts which is why you're trying to convince yourself that I'm not black

Comment

Private message from Krazyn8tive

I wake up every single day and thank the universe I wasn't born black. Whew.

But he's not mad doe. He's going to ignore me doe.

By the way, is that suppose to make me angry? LOL Try again. I wake up every single day and thank God that I don't have to brag about being a lowly prison guard. Or get raped by inmates everyday. Whew.
        Lol did he really pm that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Lol did he really pm that
          Sure did lol. That's why I know he's mad. Anytime he tries to come at me in any kind of way I will continue to tear his ass apart. Not the way the inmates do to him though lol.

Comment

Native American, college educated, Iraqi war veteran...and in the words of Joseph, a prison guard. I am not worried about what this idiot says in the least. Unimportant. The day I care about what this wannabe internet aristocrat says is the day you guys never see me on here anymore.

Comment

Joseph is the easiest dude to bait on this whole site. Just say her name and she can't help herself. B1tches will have b1tch tendencies.

Comment

Native American, college educated, Iraqi war veteran...and in the words of Joseph, a prison guard. I am not worried about what this idiot says in the least. Unimportant. The day I care about what this wannabe internet aristocrat says is the day you guys never see me on here anymore.
                Not worried about what I have to say but you keep responding to me and even sent me a private message lol. Are all prison guards dumb enough to contradict themselves like that? You care. A lot. Mainly because I keep exposing how ignorant you are. But keep bragging about your "big money" prison guard salary.

College educated but became a prison guard?

You failed. Try again.

Comment

Joseph is the easiest dude to bait on this whole site. Just say her name and she can't help herself. B1tches will have b1tch tendencies.
                  Bait into what exactly? The only thing you baited me into doing is pissing you off LOL.

Comment

Not worried about what I have to say but you keep responding to me and even sent me a private message lol. Are all prison guards dumb enough to contradict themselves like that? You care. A lot. Mainly because I keep exposing how ignorant you are. But keep bragging about your "big money" prison guard salary.

College educated but became a prison guard?

You failed. Try again.
                    Also, if my wife ever lowered herself before we ever met...she would not be my wife lmao. That's a prerequisite.

Comment

This is getting brutal. Ole Boy all in his feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X