Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fail to see how joseph5620 "murdered" or "bodied" anyone. A prison guard is a respectable profession that takes guts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Hectari has had "Mexican" in him from time to time, "black" too.
      But, he is a pink azz white boy from so cal.

Good guy, who will put you on ignore in a hot minute.
      I did not know that. Not sure why I thought he was Mexican, I think its because he kept insisting that Rios would knock Pacquiao out cold with a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I fail to see how joseph5620 "murdered" or "bodied" anyone. A prison guard is a respectable profession that takes guts.
        Thanks dude. It's typical responses from these people. "I can eff your girl. Your job is stupid."

Then his little minions hoot and holler. Funny thing is though, his culture isn't interested in keeping either of those two things in all reality lol.

Comment

A prison guard is a respectable profession

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Do tell me what's wrong with it, lad.

Comment

I did not know that. Not sure why I thought he was Mexican, I think its because he kept insisting that Rios would knock Pacquiao out cold with a jab.
              Pacquiao was knocked cross eyed with a jab against Nedal

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Body me then punk
                Post a screenshot of your current balance and don't lie.

Comment

• This message is hidden because punchr is on your ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Thanks dude. It's typical responses from these people. "I can eff your girl. Your job is stupid."

Then his little minions hoot and holler. Funny thing is though, his culture isn't interested in keeping either of those two things in all reality lol.
                    You should make a dome thread.

Comment

Do tell me what's wrong with it, lad.
                      Nothing wrong with it if you have no education, but apparently that's not the case for him. It's just too bad he couldn't snag a job related to his degree or studies. I just find it hilarious how he brings his work frustrations home with him, and even to an off topic boxing forum. The structure at home must be dwindling. The way he speaks about blacks tells you a lot about the abuse and bullying he takes at his job. Poor guy is emasculated at work and at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X