No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hilarious!

Watch mental midget Joy Behar and those other cackling hens celebrate the Brian Ross fake news story:

There are going to be some very long faces on The View come Monday. I wonder how those stupid broads like their crow.

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Working people get a nice tax cut, media liberals getting exposed for even more fake news. The only bad thing was that horrible verdict in San Francisco with the illegal alien. But on the bright side that verdict is pushing quite a few moderates away from the liberals/Dems. Overall a nice weekend it has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded

[B
        ABC News reporter Brian Ross suspended for ‘serious error’ in Flynn reporting[/B]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...orting-n825966

ABC News announced on Saturday that it had suspended chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross for a "serious error" in his reporting about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea for lying to the FBI.

The longtime television news correspondent was suspended for four weeks without pay after Ross reported on air Friday that President Donald Trump directed Flynn to make contact with Russia's government during the 2016 presidential campaign.

ABC News later issued a "clarification" that stated Trump had told Flynn to speak to Russia after the former real estate mogul won the election.

“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday," ABC News said in a statement on Saturday. "The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online."

As new outlets reported Friday morning that Flynn had decided to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election, Ross went one step further.

While on air during a live "special report," Ross reported, citing a Flynn confidant, that then-candidate Trump had ordered Flynn to contact the Russians, an explosive charge that would have conflicted with the president's statement during a news conference in February that "I didn't direct, but I would have directed him because that's his job."

Ross appeared on "World News Tonight" later Friday to explain his error, which caused the markets to plummet temporarily. Ross said in the "clarification" that his source later told ABC News that Trump had asked Flynn to contact the Russians after the election as president-elect.

"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience — these are our core principles," ABC News added in its statement. "We fell far short of that yesterday. Effective immediately, Brian Ross will be suspended for four weeks without pay."

Ross acknowledged the suspension late Saturday, saying in a tweet, "My job is to hold people accountable and that's why I agree with being held accountable myself."

Ross is a former national correspondent for NBC News.

Comment

• What about Ross's boss? Surely someone higher up approved what he said on TV? No one at ABC
          vets these things? I think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            What about Ross's boss? Surely someone higher up approved what he said on TV? No one at ABC
            vets these things? I think not.

Comment

• I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide! - Trump
              Now Trump's lawyer is claiming he wrote this Tweet admitting obstruction of justice

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s attorney claimed he wrote a tweet about disgraced former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn that appeared on the president’s personal Twitter feed Saturday and raised legal red flags.

“My mistake,” John Dowd, Trump’s personal lawyer, told Axios. Dowd said he drafted the tweet and passed it along to White House social media director Dan Scavino.

“I’m out of the tweeting business,” Dowd said. “I did not mean to break news.”
              His own lawyers are working overtime just keeping this imbecile from digging his own grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That Maddow dude on MSNBC released his 2005 returns.

In that year alone, he paid $36 million in taxes.

Here, go catch up:
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieb.../#6eb7660537a7

But either way, why does anyone care how much money the man makes? He's rich, and he pays a ton in taxes. What's the problem?
                He only released his 2005 tax returns. That a very far cry from what they might look like now. It might be one of the only "innocent" looking tax returns, where no shady deals occurred. Why doesn't he release them all, like most other presidents have done in the past?

From article; "Many questions were left unanswered, including the sources of his income. The investigative reporter and tax expert David Cay Johnston, who had obtained the 1040 in the mail and passed it on to Maddow, suggested Trump, himself, had sent him the document. Johnston also emphasized how Trump used loopholes to secure a discounted income tax rate and that he believed the rest of the returns would show something that Trump may be trying to hide.

He's a proven liar and i think those other tax returns contain a lot of dirty dealings. That's why he won't release them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Why doesn't he release them all, like most other presidents have done in the past?
                  Like he told George Stephanopoulos, "It's none of your business."

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  He's a proven liar and i think those other tax returns contain a lot of dirty dealings. That's why he won't release them.
                  You can think what you want, but it's all speculation and your wishful thinking and thus matters not.

He's the President. He won.

Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Like he told George Stephanopoulos, "It's none of your business."

You can think what you want, but it's all speculation and your wishful thinking and thus matters not.

He's the President. He won.

Deal with it.
                    It's NOT all speculation, Trump is a pathological liar, A pervert, and yes, it IS my business. Us citizens should know about who they're voting for, and tax releases tell an awful lot about a candidates legal or illegal dealings.

It's the fact you choose to ignore his misgivings, and lies, moronic tweets, and so much more dividing of this country. Yes it was dividing before trump, but he is accelerating it very fast.

The white house is unraveling, but you have your blinders on, so you can't/don't want to acknowledge it. He is a child playing grown up. And the most dangerous one in the 'playroom'.

But you refuse to look at the truth. Like all faithful trumpeteers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      It's NOT all speculation, ....
                      Either you know the answer, or it's speculation.

And since you're whining about not knowing the answer.....

I know you're kvetching because your gal lost the election, but you really need to put your big boy pants on and move on. Trump is the President now. He won.

You guys threw everything but the kitchen sink at him. You attacked his character on every front, then the voters decided, and they chose Trump.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      But you refuse to look at the truth. Like all faithful trumpeteers.
                      The truth is he won, despite all the nonsense you guys spewed about him.

As I love to say, winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

Working...
                      X