No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Bro, the best thing you can do with that piece of **** is ignore him. He's a new era piece of ****. There's no discipline, integrity or work ethic whatsoever. Ignore him.
    You don't even ignore me. Everywhere i turn there you are asking for my phone number. I'm living rent free in your head

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You don't even ignore me. Everywhere i turn there you are asking for my phone number. I'm living rent free in your head
      Why would you keep bringing up the fact that you ran like a b*tch from me? You wan't to post ridiculous, racist ****... Don't get upset when someone calls you out.. And on top of that, don't run like a coward. Be a man.

You can hide behind a computer and say ridiculous **** all you want. I don't let people act like that in society if I can help it. I expose them. But you... you hide behind a keyboard and run your mouth.

How many times you been stomped in your life? Or do you not talk like this outside of your house?

Comment

• Chump's twitter account = A DIARY OF A MADMAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Why would you keep bringing up the fact that you ran like a b*tch from me? You wan't to post ridiculous, racist ****... Don't get upset when someone calls you out.. And on top of that, don't run like a coward. Be a man.

You can hide behind a computer and say ridiculous **** all you want. I don't let people act like that in society if I can help it. I expose them. But you... you hide behind a keyboard and run your mouth.

How many times you been stomped in your life? Or do you not talk like this outside of your house?
          Yes. I ran from giving you my phone number. I still don't understand why you want my number so bad. Do you think imma sit on the phone and argue with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Chump's twitter account = A DIARY OF A MADMAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I just proved he did.

Please keep up.

Like I said, go right ahead and dig yourself in defending something you just had disproved.

If you want to discard proof presented you and believe the Democrats who openly lie to people like you, that's on you.

You'll look like the stupid gruber you are, again.
              Oh dear

Cohen's denial is based upon the lack of a passport stamp

Guess what?

There are numerous border crossings into the country in question that don't issue stamps and tens of thousands of visitors use them every single day

I have used them myself

In other words, the lack of a stamp for that particular country literally proves nothing

Wake up and stop believing the associates of a compulsive liar
              Last edited by Tomjas; 01-06-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Chump's twitter account = A DIARY OF A MADMAN.
                He's part troll, part wanker

Basically he knows that whatever nonsense he spews will capture attention and he uses it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Oh dear

Cohen's denial is based upon the lack of a passport stamp

Guess what?

There are numerous border crossings into the country in question that don't issue stamps and tens of thousands of visitors use them every single day

I have used them myself

In other words, the lack of a stamp for that particular country literally proves nothing

Wake up and stop believing the associates of a compulsive liar
                  And he may have snuck in there in a flying saucer.

You've obviously drank the Kool Aid and are a waste of time to try and rationalise with.

But I'll be there to laugh when all this nonsense blows up in y'alls faces again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    And he may have snuck in there in a flying saucer.

You've obviously drank the Kool Aid and are a waste of time to try and rationalise with.

But I'll be there to laugh when all this nonsense blows up in y'alls faces again.
                    Lol

For whatever reason, you choose to believe a compulsive liar and his associates

Think I'll pass on whatever you're drinking

Comment

• Dotard In Chief strikes again..

Comment

Working...
                      X