Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Bans this year: 7

Hard work, dedication
    I feel like a slacker as it means I'm on less than 1 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Mate, no lie, she makes Dawn from The Office look like a dog.

To tell the truth, I felt like I had a slight chance with her, as, while I'd be punching above my weight, she laughs at my jokes.

But I look young for my age, and she thought I was thirty. When I told her my real age in a conversation, she goes "you're the same age as my parents."

Kind of killed it dead.
      She probably thought "Christ, this old creep's even older than some of his jokes. I was going to stop pretending to laugh at his tired old shtick, but I don't want to get fired for Discrimination against the elderly."

Comment

Well, there is no such thing as too much jokes about Pedophilia, innit?

But seriously bro, that "10 biggest *******s" thread was classic, funny as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Bans this year: 7

Hard work, dedication
          I don't get why the mods even bother. He'll never be perma-banned and it doesn't change the posting style either.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            She probably thought "Christ, this old creep's even older than some of his jokes. I was going to stop pretending to laugh at his tired old shtick, but I don't want to get fired for Discrimination against the elderly."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i dtake big dumps.

i eat a lot, and a lot of what i eat [when i'm behaving] is plant material. fibrous plant material doesn't break down fully in your gut, and it increases fecal bulk. i take gigantic dumps. gigantic. i'm on a nice little schedule. a dump wakes me up every morning. often, i'll take a second before i take my shower and leave for the day. iwhen i'm on the road, i take a dump when i get home. like clockwork. i don't even have to go until i get upstairs and into my unit.

i was extremely tempted to send a picture of 0ne of my masterpieces to some friends in a group text. this thing snaked it's way around the bowl without breaking, whcih is not at all typical for me. next to it were two good sized, neat turds that stood on their own. these two sidepieces were easily the size of the turds you normal humans take. i'm not exaggerating when i guestimate that my dump, in total, weighed several pounds.
              What you need to do is take some all bran before bed then in the morning have a coffee. the fiber improves dumping and the coffee had laxative properties, you get some real bulky smoothies with that combo

Comment

I had a big African Caribbean bloke post "2pac 2pac time to go work" while he was hitting a heavy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i dtake big dumps.

i eat a lot, and a lot of what i eat [when i'm behaving] is plant material. fibrous plant material doesn't break down fully in your gut, and it increases fecal bulk. i take gigantic dumps. gigantic. i'm on a nice little schedule. a dump wakes me up every morning. often, i'll take a second before i take my shower and leave for the day. iwhen i'm on the road, i take a dump when i get home. like clockwork. i don't even have to go until i get upstairs and into my unit.

i was extremely tempted to send a picture of 0ne of my masterpieces to some friends in a group text. this thing snaked it's way around the bowl without breaking, whcih is not at all typical for me. next to it were two good sized, neat turds that stood on their own. these two sidepieces were easily the size of the turds you normal humans take. i'm not exaggerating when i guestimate that my dump, in total, weighed several pounds.

Good **** man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post

multi-tasking

Comment

Working...
                      X