Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once had this guy post a picture of his underwear with crusted yellow and white pussy residue all over it with the caption "how you know you hit it right"

That was the craziest thing I ever seen lol, if I still had it, i would post it but it happened a couple years ago.

Had about 30 likes too- all from ghetto trash hood rats.

Comment

Of course, a Fillipino would need telltale signs to know they've even entered it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        lost it
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        same here...was about to do the exact same thing
        If you actually read the rest of the post, you might understand. If you go to Boxing News 24, you need a Facebook account to reply to the articles. The same with commenting on sites such as MSN and many, many others on the net. You do not actually need to go to Facebook to write your comments. I would not be surprised to discover that at least half of the users on Facebook are fictional creations and not real people. I have created many fake accounts over the years that I have lost track of and lost the passwords for as well as the email accounts used to create them.

And to show you how useless Facebook and it's users really are, I have totally fictional accounts and I get constant emails asking me if I know this person or that person and want to add them to my friends list. I even get friends requests from people who are sure they knew my invented persona from childhood or highschool, even though I have never included any information regarding what school I went to or where I am from.

Comment

Ani in the house! I have been waiting to read some of his threads!

Comment

Annie, look what I got you bro.

Tell them kids to come play

equiped with "el chapo" tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Am I the only one who wanks over Facebook?
              No you are not, good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                No you are not, good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I get tired of looking at Facebook sometimes. Who needs to be reminded, daily, that people have died? "Here's a cheap jpg of a candle, to make my dad proud of me. I know you're looking down on me from Heaven, dad.. posting a picture on the internet like a fucking ****."

I've got this friend on there, her husband died due to heart complications, only in his thirties. Left her with a kid, poor girl. And every day she's posting stuff from the "generic cliched platitude book for ****s". You can't log on for a minute without her posting a pic of her husband, and her kid crying alone, and some **** like "I know this proves there's a God, as he tests our love even though we're no longer by each other's sides."

You know me by now, gang - I'm a tactful man, with a big, sympathetic heart. But after six months of this fucking bullshit I feel like just posting on her wall "he's dead, get over it... if you want some dick, let me know and I'll fuck you. Otherwise, stfu, ****."

But the worst came the other day when an old schoolfriend posted a pic of her baby and the words "happy 17th birthday" next to it. I nearly scrolled past, when I suddenly realised... it was a pic of a stillborn baby in an incubator, and she was saying he WOULD have been 17th, if he hadn't died.

Who the fuck posts a picture of a stillborn baby on their Facebook wall? One minute I'm eating my dinner, the next I'm looking at a photo of a dead baby.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but when I saw it, I nearly had a wank.
                  That's just sick man.

Wank? I have a colleague who's superhot with the greatest body I can imagine. She keeps liking Commercials from lingerie shops that fills up my FB feed. But I wish I knew her more imtimately. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    If you actually read the rest of the post, you might understand. If you go to Boxing News 24, you need a Facebook account to reply to the articles. The same with commenting on sites such as MSN and many, many others on the net. You do not actually need to go to Facebook to write your comments. I would not be surprised to discover that at least half of the users on Facebook are fictional creations and not real people. I have created many fake accounts over the years that I have lost track of and lost the passwords for as well as the email accounts used to create them.

And to show you how useless Facebook and it's users really are, I have totally fictional accounts and I get constant emails asking me if I know this person or that person and want to add them to my friends list. I even get friends requests from people who are sure they knew my invented persona from childhood or highschool, even though I have never included any information regarding what school I went to or where I am from.
                    Nice cover up, but let's be real, you're using all those fake accounts to stalk your ex.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      lost it
                      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      same here...was about to do the exact same thing

ditto

"i have multiple facebook accounts to degrade the brilliance of andre ward's boxing skills."

Comment

Working...
                      X