Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When girls put "full time mummy" as their occupation, I instantly think 'slag on benefits'.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Do you have to get someone to wipe your ass for you, NE? It must be quite hard to reach around to the crack, no?

No flames.

are you still attracted to children?

no flames.

Comment

Not so much... I make them cover their faces when I'm fucking them these days.

Comment

The most foolish posts are those airing their dirty laundry (not like the boxers guy) about fighting with their partner. It never makes the situation better and only makes them look like a drama queen. I got some girl friends who go through 3 or 4 "relationships" a year and each one "is such a great guy and so good around my kids" and two months later they're trashing him to their 300 or so friends,... then complaining about receiving the silent treatment, then they're "missing their baby". And I'm like..
          Last edited by TheStranger; 08-10-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            are you still attracted to children?

no flames.
            Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Not so much... I make them cover their faces when I'm fucking them these days.

Comment

Just unfollow their post you whiny little *****

Comment

FB is overrated and a(nother) prime example of the voyeurism permeating our society. It's all about becoming the biggest smug. I deleted my account but recently recreated it. Guess it makes me a smug too.

Comment

I don't understand people documenting their lives. How shallow and insecure are you posting photos of the tiniest thing like waiting in line to pick up a prescription or the restaurant you went to last night all for a few likes to validate your existence and boost that self esteem.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 08-10-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    FB is overrated and a(nother) prime example of the voyeurism permeating our society. It's all about becoming the biggest smug. I deleted my account but recently recreated it. Guess it makes me a smug too.
                    No.

FB is an easy way to stay in touch with people. However, a lazy and an insincere one. Nothing beats a good old phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                      Just unfollow their post you whiny little *****
                      Who the ****'s this worthless ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X