Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Lol great vid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        most of my "friends" friends, who i actually hang out with, have no children and are not married. we're established, successful dudes, but a lot of us are immature

many of my "acquaintance" friends are married and have kids. their children preoccupy their lives. i can't fathom living like that. i'm going to need freedom well into my thirties. i turned 28 in march. my idea of a good time is packing the car full of skis and dudes and heading north. you can't do that when you have a freaking baby. you have to wait until they're older, and then it's a "family ski trip," and not a chance to fly around with your buddies. and you're also in your mid 30's.

probably not happening.
        In 5 years, most of your friends will have kids.

Comment

my penis got pretty good reviews when i PMd it to my bscene friends list. veins are legit. girth is legit. length is slightly but significantly above the italian average, which is among the top 10 in the world according to the polls.

some dudes are freaking monsters down there, and i'm not claiming to be one of them, but my cawck is pretty nice.

Comment

my penis got pretty good reviews when i PMd it to my bscene friends list. veins are legit. girth is legit. length is slightly but significantly above the italian average, which is among the top 10 in the world according to the polls.

some dudes are freaking monsters down there, and i'm not claiming to be one of them, but my cawck is pretty nice.
            Hahaha wtf man

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              No you are not, good sir.
              God bless ya, lad. The receptionist at my workplace will say to me, in all innocence, "did you check out my Facebook? I just put all my holiday snaps on there, we had a great time on the beach."

I think to myself "I hadn't seen them, but I will now... with a bottle of vaseline and ten tissues in my hand. Thanks for the heads up."

Comment

i dtake big dumps.

i eat a lot, and a lot of what i eat [when i'm behaving] is plant material. fibrous plant material doesn't break down fully in your gut, and it increases fecal bulk. i take gigantic dumps. gigantic. i'm on a nice little schedule. a dump wakes me up every morning. often, i'll take a second before i take my shower and leave for the day. iwhen i'm on the road, i take a dump when i get home. like clockwork. i don't even have to go until i get upstairs and into my unit.

i was extremely tempted to send a picture of 0ne of my masterpieces to some friends in a group text. this thing snaked it's way around the bowl without breaking, whcih is not at all typical for me. next to it were two good sized, neat turds that stood on their own. these two sidepieces were easily the size of the turds you normal humans take. i'm not exaggerating when i guestimate that my dump, in total, weighed several pounds.
                Do you have to get someone to wipe your ass for you, NE? It must be quite hard to reach around to the crack, no?

No flames.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  God bless ya, lad. The receptionist at my workplace will say to me, in all innocence, "did you check out my Facebook? I just put all my holiday snaps on there, we had a great time on the beach."

I think to myself "I hadn't seen them, but I will now... with a bottle of vaseline and ten tissues in my hand. Thanks for the heads up."
                  I'm picturing this receptionist as Dawn from the Office

Comment

Bans this year: 7

Hard work, dedication

Comment

Mate, no lie, she makes Dawn from The Office look like a dog.

To tell the truth, I felt like I had a slight chance with her, as, while I'd be punching above my weight, she laughs at my jokes.

But I look young for my age, and she thought I was thirty. When I told her my real age in a conversation, she goes "you're the same age as my parents."

Kind of killed it dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X