Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people post inappropriately personal stuff on Facebook...

I get tired of looking at Facebook sometimes. Who needs to be reminded, daily, that people have died? "Here's a cheap jpg of a candle, to make my dad proud of me. I know you're looking down on me from Heaven, dad.. posting a picture on the internet like a fucking ****."

I've got this friend on there, her husband died due to heart complications, only in his thirties. Left her with a kid, poor girl. And every day she's posting stuff from the "generic cliched platitude book for ****s". You can't log on for a minute without her posting a pic of her husband, and her kid crying alone, and some **** like "I know this proves there's a God, as he tests our love even though we're no longer by each other's sides."

You know me by now, gang - I'm a tactful man, with a big, sympathetic heart. But after six months of this fucking bullshit I feel like just posting on her wall "he's dead, get over it... if you want some dick, let me know and I'll fuck you. Otherwise, stfu, ****."

But the worst came the other day when an old schoolfriend posted a pic of her baby and the words "happy 17th birthday" next to it. I nearly scrolled past, when I suddenly realised... it was a pic of a stillborn baby in an incubator, and she was saying he WOULD have been 17th, if he hadn't died.

Who the fuck posts a picture of a stillborn baby on their Facebook wall? One minute I'm eating my dinner, the next I'm looking at a photo of a dead baby.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but when I saw it, I nearly had a wank.

I'm at the age now were friends and people my age are having kids.

The daily, almost constant barrage of photos of "My perfect princess" or "coming home to this" (with some gawk-eyed-slag posting a picture of a kid directly descended from the people off The hills have eyes) is driving me to insanity.

I'm getting closer and closer to commenting with extremely disparaging remarks whilst drunken.

Comment

Some girl I went to highschool with just came out of the closet, she's a cute girl but her wife looks like Felix Trinidad.

Comment

Am I the only one who wanks over Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I'm at the age now were friends and people my age are having kids.

The daily, almost constant barrage of photos of "My perfect princess" or "coming home to this" (with some gawk-eyed-slag posting a picture of a kid directly descended from the people off The hills have eyes) is driving me to insanity.

I'm getting closer and closer to commenting with extremely disparaging remarks whilst drunken.
          i have kids, and i hate this more than you.

as for the last sentence, you don't have the heart, not even with that liquid courage in you, punk.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            i have kids, and i hate this more than you.

as for the last sentence, you don't have the heart, not even with that liquid courage in you, punk.
            It's simply matter of the cons outweighing the pros.

I don't want to have the brigade of jobless single-parent-slags beating my door down.

Comment

I had a friend who thought it would be a great idea to share her sons rather large turd for a chap his age. He was about one so it was in a potty and it had smears and everything.

"aw bless look at this size of it!"

"yeah he's been constipated. so proud of him!"

It's fecal matter wtf are you doing with your life.

Comment

Facebook? The biggest and most useless time waster ever invented. I have multiple Facebook accounts, none in my real name, that I use for when certain websites use them for their comments section. Someone asked me why not have one in my real name to use for entering contests and such, so I was going to create one with my real name and then I realized that 99.9% of web contests are valid everywhere except Quebec so there was no real point.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  Facebook? The biggest and most useless time waster ever invented. I have multiple Facebook accounts, none in my real name, that I use for when certain websites use them for their comments section. Someone asked me why not have one in my real name to use for entering contests and such, so I was going to create one with my real name and then I realized that 99.9% of web contests are valid everywhere except Quebec so there was no real point.
                  lost it

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    lost it

same here...was about to do the exact same thing

Comment

Working...
                    X