No announcement yet.

Your fav. Steak to grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    give me a nice piece of steak medium rare and I'm a happy man but if I had to choose I'll probably go with a Porterhouse or T-Bone
    Or? Yea right. More like 5 of each.

Comment

Look at this slab of kobe beef...it's damn near completely white lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        over here in SoCal, the best steaks/meats i've had have been from Brazilian restaurants
        damn! come to think of it, I've never had any type of Brazilian food before, I've been to a Brazilian Rodizio before but those places are very overwhelming I didn't really get to enjoy my food in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          same story but the place was called something with a U, it was awhile ago. pricey but you get what you pay for.

yup they don't play

I could eat that meat every day

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Or? Yea right. More like 5 of each.
            I know you've eaten from that Argentinian restaurant before...you remember a while back you was chillin in your cardboard box porch under that bridge and a good looking Puerto Rican threw a bag of left over food at you that bounced of your face into a pile of shit but you still ate right thru the bag...you're welcome

Comment

Ribeye: cleaned with vinegar, seasoned with adobo, rubbed with puréed garlic and let marinate with Worcestershire sauce in a ziplock bag in the fridge for at least a day. Grill over charcoal with a piece of mesquite for about 8 min on each side. Top with caramelized onions, zuccini, and mushrooms with butter. Serve with white rice pink beans and tostones and salad and finish it off with some coffee and prepare to get your brains fcked out by the woman you cooked for. Finalize with a cigarette and a beer/drink of your choice!

Comment

Ribeye, medium rare.

Comment

Ny strip or ribeye marinated with mah homemade chimi churi sauce , perfect grill marks are a must (10 & 2 baby) charcoal with pecan/cherry wood chunks. A coconut porter on da side and finito'.... @nd yes Argentina knows their meat. MEDIUM!

Comment

You guys still broil the steak after the grill?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      You guys still broil the steak after the grill?
                      No way bro. Make sure the bbq is over 550f when you open it so that when you put the steaks on and close it, it will still be over 500 degrees. Low heat might be your issue if you need to broil it after. A few minutes per side, then I tent it in foil. Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X