Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your fav. Steak to grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made burgers on the grill in the backyard, waaarrr beta! Whipped up that mashed potatoes too, didnt eat them mfers cause im too tough doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      fillets are generaly cooked witth bacon wrapped around the outside. you shouldn't need a sauce if it's cooked properly and a high grade of beef, though it won't hurt i suppose.
      What? No its not generally wrapped in bacon. Its popular to wrap bacon around it but its not the norm. Bacon is just another way to augment the flavor. You can do it with caul fat or you can baste it with butter. But its not the general way to cook it.

The sauce, such as an Au Poivre helps add more flavor, which is what the bacon is doing. In general filets do not have large degrees of marbling, even if you have Prime. The popularity of the cut is due to its tenderness.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        fat as hell.

you are more than welcome to post your own shirtless. you think you'd be in better shape doing work that a well trained chimpanzee could easily take over.
        Dumb azz ***** posts one shitty shirtless and thinks he's a beefcake

Comment

Steak is my fave food. Be it beef or venison. Charred onions (slightly burnt for that caramelized taste), fries and whatnot as additions.

Comment

Working...
          X