No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    This may sound fucked but Kim looks hot with cuts and bruises on her face.

For some reason, I have a weird attraction to the chubby lawyer chick from Davis and Maine. Everytime I see her I think about how I'd like to bone her.
    Kim does wear those scars well. Chubby lawyer chick probably gives wicked head. She sucked a lot of pipe to rise up in that firm for sure. Guitar-playing guy definitely got regular helmet washes. But as soon as she was done, get back to work, bytch. Real talk. (About a fictional show)

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Kim does wear those scars well. Chubby lawyer chick probably gives wicked head. She sucked a lot of pipe to rise up in that firm for sure. Guitar-playing guy definitely got regular helmet washes. But as soon as she was done, get back to work, bytch. Real talk. (About a fictional show)
      Haha sounds about right. You know she didn't have that kush ass job for nothing. Both this show and BB have women that don't jump out at you right away but over time they get sexier. Lydia, Kim, Mrs. Kettleman, and the lawyer chick. Vince doesn't really cast a typically hot chick I noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        Haha sounds about right. You know she didn't have that kush ass job for nothing. Both this show and BB have women that don't jump out at you right away but over time they get sexier. Lydia, Kim, Mrs. Kettleman, and the lawyer chick. Vince doesn't really cast a typically hot chick I noticed.
        You know, you make a great point. I never really thought much about it, but that's very true. Ah, man. Lydia. I can't really blame weird Todd for wanting to hit that. I definitely would have, too. I mean, is she evil? Obviously, but I think she'd put forth a true effort in the sack. She'd be screaming into the pillow like on that one episode. Haha.

Comment

• It's as good as Breaking Bad. I like it more. That speaks volumes for a spin off. I doubt this had ever been done before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            It's as good as Breaking Bad. I like it more. That speaks volumes for a spin off. I doubt this had ever been done before.
            Agreed, incredible show, but unfortunately its losing viewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Agreed, incredible show, but unfortunately its losing viewers.
              Since when? Shows have ups n downs with viewers. Season 3 was wild...

Comment

• This is not better than bb at all

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  This is not better than bb at all
                  It's definitely slower than BB and they better pick it up next season if they get one. I like it, but they just need to pick it up. BB was shot pretty much the same way but there was a lot more action and things happening. BCS just has to speed up a little. Maybe everyone needs some of the "blue". That should do the trick.

Comment

• Is this show good?? Soon as I finished breaking bad, I watched the first episode of Better call Saul thinking that it would be just as good but I just stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Is this show good?? Soon as I finished breaking bad, I watched the first episode of Better call Saul thinking that it would be just as good but I just stopped.
                      It's very good, man. Arguably one of the best spin-offs ever. It is slower than BB though. I'm hoping it picks up as it goes along. You'll love seeing all the BB characters come back to life, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X