No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Yeah, the scam he pulled tonight was low. But he's becoming Saul Goodman, who, while he might be funny at times, is not a good person. He's as criminal as Walt or Jesse really. Although I don't think Jesse would get over on the old lady like that. This is real transformation. It will probably get worse, but I agree. Didn't want to be behind Saul for that one. Low move for sure.
    Yeah definitely. I think there was a slight glimmer of the old Jimmy when he is kneeling behind the machine loading up the bingo machine when he pauses for a second as if to say "wtf am i doing this is beyond fucked up" but ultimately he goes ahead with it because he buried the good guy with a conscience he once was and is now Saul Goodman the smarmy con artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      Yeah definitely. I think there was a slight glimmer of the old Jimmy when he is kneeling behind the machine loading up the bingo machine when he pauses for a second as if to say "wtf am i doing this is beyond fucked up" but ultimately he goes ahead with it because he buried the good guy with a conscience he once was and is now Saul Goodman the smarmy con artist.
      Dude, now that I think back on it, I think you are absolutely right. That is the turning point right there. Well, we're nearly done with season three and I don't see this show going more than 4 or 5. So I guess it's time, but next week, I'd be willing to bet somebody's going down. Chuck, Kim or Nacho. I'd put my money on Chuck.

Comment

• I felt bad how he set that old lady up but also hilarious at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Dude, now that I think back on it, I think you are absolutely right. That is the turning point right there. Well, we're nearly done with season three and I don't see this show going more than 4 or 5. So I guess it's time, but next week, I'd be willing to bet somebody's going down. Chuck, Kim or Nacho. I'd put my money on Chuck.
          I'm hoping it doesn't go beyond 4 or 5 myself. Season 1 and 2 were kind of slow but it seems like season 3 covered a lot of time. I'm also hoping some time is spent on Gene in the post BB world. I think you're definitely right about Chuck. It seems like there isn't much left to see about him at this point. I have a feeling that Nacho will suffer a brutal fate but I don't see it happening next week. This really is a good ass show tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            I'm hoping it doesn't go beyond 4 or 5 myself. Season 1 and 2 were kind of slow but it seems like season 3 covered a lot of time. I'm also hoping some time is spent on Gene in the post BB world. I think you're definitely right about Chuck. It seems like there isn't much left to see about him at this point. I have a feeling that Nacho will suffer a brutal fate but I don't see it happening next week. This really is a good ass show tho.
            Yeah. I'm really digging it. It's slower than BB obviously but it's really coming together. It's great to see these characters again, especially the incredibly skinny Hule. Haha.

Comment

• That fuking ending. Hope if they do another season tho that it's not so slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                That fuking ending. Hope if they do another season tho that it's not so slow.
                So true. I realize it's not Breaking Bad, but they have got to pick it up. I think Vince Gilligan is in love with the long slow scene concept since a lot of TV does move way too fast, but BB had long, INTERESTING scenes that showed a lot of character and had "WOW" moments. This one doesn't have that same magic. They really need to speed things up. Maybe that's why BB was faster- the speed. Get it? Ha.

Comment

• ***SPOILER ALERT!!!!***

I've been waiting so long for Chuck's demise, God damn that was satisfying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    ***SPOILER ALERT!!!!***

I've been waiting so long for Chuck's demise, God damn that was satisfying.
                    And it's true. In an article today, the actor himself said that is it for Chuck. No saving his sorry ass from the fire. May be in a flashback but otherwise....

I was happy too. Kind of wished Tuco did him in though. Would have been funnier.

Comment

• This may sound fucked but Kim looks hot with cuts and bruises on her face.

For some reason, I have a weird attraction to the chubby lawyer chick from Davis and Maine. Everytime I see her I think about how I'd like to bone her.

Comment

Working...
                      X