Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else thinking of going back and re-watching Breaking Bad after this show eventually ends?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Anyone else thinking of going back and re-watching Breaking Bad after this show eventually ends?
      Since it's q prequel, I wanted to watch it first, trying to forget BB and then once I get to the end, starting BB all over in one long story.

Comment

• Okay without spoiling anything for myself by reading the thread, just came here to say first of all this is a great show and i'm hooked.

Okay now what I really came here to say, i'm watching season 3 episode 2 and it's so annoying how Jimmy is staring at the guy with the book bag in Los Pollos Hermanos. Like can he be more obvious? He's sitting in a spot where he can see everything. I already know what happens and why, it was Jimmy's obvious watching that will probably prompted Gustavo to tell the guy to leave.

It just gets me a little annoyed because a person wouldn't be that obvious in real person, you gotta have some slickness in you. But whatever, I guess it's just for the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Okay without spoiling anything for myself by reading the thread, just came here to say first of all this is a great show and i'm hooked.

Okay now what I really came here to say, i'm watching season 3 episode 2 and it's so annoying how Jimmy is staring at the guy with the book bag in Los Pollos Hermanos. Like can he be more obvious? He's sitting in a spot where he can see everything. I already know what happens and why, it was Jimmy's obvious watching that will probably prompted Gustavo to tell the guy to leave.

It just gets me a little annoyed because a person wouldn't be that obvious in real person, you gotta have some slickness in you. But whatever, I guess it's just for the story.
          I don't man. When you go out in public, most people barely look at other people. It's not that far fetched. It's a damn good show, but it does need to pick things up a bit. Thankfully though, they just got picked up for a fourth season.

Comment

• Okay i'm up to date. Great show, but anti-climactic ending to Season 3. Can't wait for season 4.

I also read that there could be more spin offs coming which will take place post-BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Is this show good?? Soon as I finished breaking bad, I watched the first episode of Better call Saul thinking that it would be just as good but I just stopped.
              It's split between Jimmy McGill and Mike Ehrmantraut, but of course Jimmy is the star, it's his show, it's 65-35 Saul Goodman. But Mike's storylines and problems really complement Jimmy's storyline. They work synergistically and there's good supporting actors in both stroylines like Jimmy's brother, Kim, Howard and for Mike there's Nacho Varga, Hector Salamanca, Gustavo. It's a well balanced show. It's law and crime and they show enough of both sides (Jimmy and Mike) so that it's not boring.

Comment

Okay i'm up to date. Great show, but anti-climactic ending to Season 3. Can't wait for season 4.

I also read that there could be more spin offs coming which will take place post-BB.
                Which characters are being mentioned for spin off's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Which characters are being mentioned for spin off's?
                  None yet, looks like it's an idea.

‘Better Call Saul’ Season 4 confirmed: Vince Gilligan hints brand new spin-off

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-t...001820827.html

But i've read something about Giancarlo Esposito asking for a Gus Fring spinoff. I've also read rumors of Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman rumors but these are nothing concrete just actors talking. If there's going to be another spinoff, whoever it is, it has to be another duo spinoff like Saul/Mike. I think it'd become stale if it's only 1 main character.

Comment

None yet, looks like it's an idea.

‘Better Call Saul’ Season 4 confirmed: Vince Gilligan hints brand new spin-off

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-t...001820827.html

But i've read something about Giancarlo Esposito asking for a Gus Fring spinoff. I've also read rumors of Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman rumors but these are nothing concrete just actors talking. If there's going to be another spinoff, whoever it is, it has to be another duo spinoff like Saul/Mike. I think it'd become stale if it's only 1 main character.
                    Meh, don't really care for a Pinkman spin off. That's just me, though.

As far as a Fring deal, Esposito is aging. I know they can do wonders with CGI and makeup and all, but for me, it would have to be his ascension to status in a timeline obviously before BCS.

Flashbacks are one thing, but a whole 4 or 5 year run? I don't know.

Comment

• Also I was thinking, Saul Goodman never dies in BB, so who's to say that after BCS gets to the point where Saul meets Walter and has to finally end, who says the series can't continue as post BB? Mike will obviously be dead which would suck, Gustavo, Hector, Tuco, Hank, all dead. But there are still characters who are alive, Jessie Pinkman, Badger, Nacho (maybe he dies?), Huell, Charles (maybe dies in fire?), Howard, Kim, Kuby. Still lots of characters to continue BCS after it runs its pre-BB course.

Comment

Working...
                      X