No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    This Lalo guy is acting like he's untouchable. Gus can have one of his guys murk him with the quickness right? he is only one dude and he's not even that tough.

Honestly man I don't really care again for Nacho if he dies they'll probably make a big deal about it like a season finale ep. But if he makes it to Canada with his dad as one article suggests ok well whatever.

Kim should have known that Jimmy had other intentions then to be just a straight up lawyer I mean she damn near came up with the scam to defend and get Huey off. She also wrote his damn speech to sway the Bar Board.

Why should she be so surprised that Jimmy is becoming Saul and that Jimmy did whatever it took to get his license back?
    Nah. What shocked Kim is that he used Chuck in that way without a care in the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It was an excellent episode.
      Yes, it was, man. One of the best yet. Season five is going to be so damn good. Excellent series.

Comment

• Comment

• Just finished the season this past weekend

Damn man I wish there were a few more episodes left, I hate waiting a full MFing year for the next episode ugh lol

Comment

• Probably the worst series so far imo, but still better than 99% of the crap that's out there.

Comment

Working...
            X