No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Lol wtf.. He's a lawyer what else are you expecting the show to be about?
    Lol catchweight I know he's a lawyer but some of lawyer is too much filler, long scenes that drag on too long. I want to see Slipping Jimmy all the time and watch the man work his con magic. His brother Chuck with the electrical issues is just played out hopefully he's dead so we can move on. Not a lot of memorable scenes this season.

Comment

• Best episode of the season so far! Chuck's a douche bag anyways!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        This show just drags too much love BB but "better call Saul" is getting too boring with all this lawyer mumble jumble who cares. Hopefully Chuck dies and Kim disappears so we can save time to show Mike who is the only thing interesting in the show. It sucks because they always like Mike's story for the last 5 minutes and leave us hanging. I remember they showed Kim for 10 minutes posting up post its on a glass and making calls wtf was that bull****?? Bottom line this season stunk

Truth is the only thing interesting things on this show is the cameos and Easter eggs from Breaking Bad that's about it.
        Kim is hot as fuck doe. Total milf.

Comment

• well good riddance... hope he's dead. more mike less chuck, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Kim is hot as fuck doe. Total milf.
            I totally agree Omowale. I want to see that ass in a bathing suit to see what she's working with, I bet the actress is a total freak. Chuck and the other douchebag lawyer should of whipped out their dicks and tell her "how much did she really wanted her position back?"

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              I totally agree Omowale. I want to see that ass in a bathing suit to see what she's working with, I bet the actress is a total freak. Chuck and the other douchebag lawyer should of whipped out their dicks and tell her "how much did she really wanted her position back?"

Comment

• Crap I have to catch up.

Bates Motel too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Crap I have to catch up.

Bates Motel too.
                  Man, I just caught a couple episodes of the Bates Motel for the frst time a couple weeks ago. Thats a good one too

Comment

• Best episode so far too bad it took all seaosn long to get to this, but this show is good well written.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Man, I just caught a couple episodes of the Bates Motel for the frst time a couple weeks ago. Thats a good one too
                      Its real good. Norma is hot as hell

Emma (girl with the oxygen tank) can get it

Comment

Working...
                      X