Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man between daredevil and Batman vs superman I completely forgot about this show lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I am gonna sign up today!! What's the best time of year to visit??

http://www.indonesiancupid.com/?&ovc...9hwaAnG_8P8HAQ

Can I smoke green bud?? Do cops take bribes?
      our cops always take bribes but our cops also always go down hard on foreigner-drugs related case.

so be really careful, we execute 14 foreigner since april last year

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        our cops always take bribes but our cops also always go down hard on foreigner-drugs related case.

so be really careful, we execute 14 foreigner since april last year
        Will go, but won't weed out! Just poon! I only want the lil head to explode, not the big head stretched! I like my neck! I like breathing!

But pounding hot chicks isn't a crime right??

Comment

• That was a damn good episode

Comment

• now that's how you do cliffhanger. take a note TWD

Comment

• I'd say that was probably the best episode of the whole series thus far. It gave me the same feeling BB did.

Comment

• Chuck is such an irritating person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  I'd say that was probably the best episode of the whole series thus far. It gave me the same feeling BB did.
                  Agreed that was prob the best yet
                  Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Chuck is such an irritating person.
                  I think he dies next week. Would be a great way to end the season

Comment

• This show just drags too much love BB but "better call Saul" is getting too boring with all this lawyer mumble jumble who cares. Hopefully Chuck dies and Kim disappears so we can save time to show Mike who is the only thing interesting in the show. It sucks because they always like Mike's story for the last 5 minutes and leave us hanging. I remember they showed Kim for 10 minutes posting up post its on a glass and making calls wtf was that bull****?? Bottom line this season stunk

Truth is the only thing interesting things on this show is the cameos and Easter eggs from Breaking Bad that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      This show just drags too much love BB but "better call Saul" is getting too boring with all this lawyer mumble jumble who cares. Hopefully Chuck dies and Kim disappears so we can save time to show Mike who is the only thing interesting in the show. It sucks because they always like Mike's story for the last 5 minutes and leave us hanging. I remember they showed Kim for 10 minutes posting up post its on a glass and making calls wtf was that bull****?? Bottom line this season stunk

Truth is the only thing interesting things on this show is the cameos and Easter eggs from Breaking Bad that's about it.
                      Lol wtf.. He's a lawyer what else are you expecting the show to be about?

Comment

Working...
                      X