Son of terrorist holds severed head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    What a shockingly bigoted post.

Would you also say that all Christians "HAVE THE POTENTIAL" to become another Timothy McVeigh? Or that all human beings in general "HAVE THE POTENTIAL" to become another Jeffrey Dahmer?

I highly doubt it.
    The Christian faith, at its core, is about love and forgiveness and turning the other cheek to your enemy.

Islam is about destroying your enemy and sending him to hell, among other things.

A pure Christian will love and forgive his enemy. A pure Muslim will seek to kill his enemy. Big difference. So it's perfectly natural for a Muslim to have rage and hate in his heart.
    Anyway this thread is about a Muslim beheading a perceived enemy. Talking about Christianity

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      Half of ISIS were trained by the West to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad
      Oh I thought they came about due to the US invasion of Iraq? You can't even keep up with your own BS.

Conspiracy theorist nonsense.

And even if it was true, those extremists beliefs amongst the would-be ISIS members would have to exist in the first place. The West is not using mind control on ISIS to chop the heads off of innocent people. ISIS are choosing to do that.

Your post is as typical as it gets. Always trying to shift the blame.

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      I think religious extremists are insane, but it wasn't Islam that made ISIS members that way. Maybe for some it was the killing of over 100,000 civilians by the Americans during that occupation?
      ISIS exist in Syria, where there was no US occupation. Argument destroyed.

ISIS exist because of Islam. Boko Haram exist because of Islam. Islamic extremism exists because of Islam.

It is obviously Islam that is turning farmers, teachers and plumbers into suicide bombers, not the foreign force occupying their land, blowing up their homes and killing their family members all in the name of 'democracy'.
      Which foreign force is occupying Syria, where ISIS exists? Which foreign force is occupying Nigeria, where Boko Haram exist? Islamic extremism (Boko Haram) has now spread to neighbouring Cameroon, so which foreign force is occupying Cameroon?

Comment

Many people tend to forget or choose to ignore those small facts to make their uneducated, idiotic points.

It is obviously Islam that is turning farmers, teachers and plumbers into suicide bombers, not the foreign force occupying their land, blowing up their homes and killing their family members all in the name of 'democracy'.
        Because the twin towers were blown up after we occupied Iraq/Afghanistan, amirite? Because america was called the great Satan after we occupied Iraq/Afghanistan, amirite? Because Saddam Hussein wasn't putting hundreds of thousands of civilians, including women and children, into graves, amirite?

Let's be real on who the twats are. Its the people caught fukn goats and beheading children. Or raping children. Or hiding behind children while throwing stones.

Fuk em, they can die. And if they are so concerned about innocent women and children dying, then here's a thought......quit hiding behind them.

Comment

Then explain why the Muslims I know here in Canada are normal, good people?

They would be just as horrified by what ISIS does as everybody else.

I think religious extremists are insane, but it wasn't Islam that made ISIS members that way. Maybe for some it was the killing of over 100,000 civilians by the Americans during that occupation?
          Because most Muslims are good people, and I'm not against Muslims. Most people don't follow their religion to a tee. You don't see Christians adhere to the teachings of Christ for the most part, they claim Christianity, but don't feed the poor, give most of their money to the more needy, attend Church every Sunday and live within the philosophy of Christ.

Same goes with Muslims, most don't even know what in the Quran. They go to Mosque, listen to the Imam, pray once in a while but they aren't strict about it. I know this because I worked with many Muslims, they were great people and smoked, drank, went out to party like everyone else.

My issue isn't with Muslims, it's with ISLAM. Read the Quran, take time to understand what it says, and in what context. Just the history of Mohamed and the Quran and how it was written is fascinating.

ISIS or IS as they are now known, are living in an Islamic caliphate, their law IS the Quran and they follow it to a tee. Steal, get your hand cut off. Commit adultery, you will be stoned to death if you are a woman. They even allow Christians to live among them, as long as they submit to Islamic law, and pay a "Christian" tax just like it commands in the Quran.

All these beheadings you are seeing in the news, it's because they are following the example of Mohamed himself and his actions documented by the Hadiths.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/12/world/...html?hpt=hp_c2

Apparently, there's a lot of Australians that have moved to the region to fight alongside ISIS. I knew that there is a lot of Muslims in Australia, but didn't know they were this radicalized.

I know there's a big population of Muslims in Michigan, I wonder if any from there have left to fight for ISIS as well.

Make no mistake about it people, this is a conflict of civilizations. I know it's the unpopular thing to say, but this is brutality on another level and it's backed up by their beliefs and scriptures.

Comment

Many people tend to forget or choose to ignore those small facts to make their uneducated, idiotic points.

What foreign force is there in Syria?

Comment

i just want to use cuaht's thread to talk about how underrated i think the band "toto" really is.

the bassist is a freaking monster. so is the drummer. i like the vibe that they've got going with the dual singers, too. great tone on the guitars, and they've got an underrated lead player.

the dancer that they use in the rosanna video needs to come to my place and sit on my lap. i freaking love that "dancer's" build. those girls are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Emo @ 4:55

Comment

US, UK and France training Syrian rebels in Jordan

http://rt.com/news/americans-train-syrian-rebels-073/

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      One of the biggest problems we have is that people label them all as muslims. That is fairly ignorant of the major divisions of thinking that exist within the islamic world. Most of the extremists follow a branch of Wahabi / Salafi islam. The problem being that this particular branch of islam preaches that non-wahhabi muslims are apostates and should be killed.

The wahhabi / salafist muslims are the problem and are the bulk of the terrorist.
                      Once again, you missed my point. I suggest you youtube some of Sam Harris' lectures on moderates in Islam and other religions.

I don't have an issue with Muslims, I have an issue with Islam. I will repeat my analogy.

Let's say I write a book where in the first half I say be good to people, help little old ladies cross the road and be polite.

Then in the other half of the book, I say kill blonde people. They are corrupted, they are against our teachings, and all blondies should die.

Would you allow that book to be read by your children? Do you think the followers of that book are good people even if most of them ignore the part about killing blonde people?

READ the Quran, read it's teachings. These "extremists" as you call them, are not extremists, they are just really good Muslims who follow the teachings of the Quran and Hadiths to a tee.

Most Muslims are just cherry picking their religion, as most religious people do all over the world, regardless of their faith.
                      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-13-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X