Son of terrorist holds severed head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Son of terrorist holds severed head

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/12/world/...html?hpt=hp_c2

(CNN) -- A proud father's boast accompanies an image the U.S. Secretary of State on Tuesday called "one of the most disturbing, stomach-turning, grotesque photographs ever."
    "That's my boy," wrote Khaled Sharrouf on Twitter, alongside a photo of his seven-year-old son using both hands to hold up a man's severed head.
    The photo, since removed from Twitter, was reportedly taken in Raqqa, a Syrian city in the stranglehold of Islamic militants, where the Australian father has taken his young family to join the fight.
    Apparently, there's a lot of Australians that have moved to the region to fight alongside ISIS. I knew that there is a lot of Muslims in Australia, but didn't know they were this radicalized.

I know there's a big population of Muslims in Michigan, I wonder if any from there have left to fight for ISIS as well.

Make no mistake about it people, this is a conflict of civilizations. I know it's the unpopular thing to say, but this is brutality on another level and it's backed up by their beliefs and scriptures.

Very disturbing indeed. I mean......... who leaves Australia to go to Syria? What a wacko!!!

Comment

So what the **** is up with ISIS. Surely as big and organized as they are, they have been around. Why no reports on them until the Iraq situation. How close of any eye did we have on them before?

They sound far more organized and larger then anything we dealt with in Afghanistan.

Comment

When they outlaw religion these guys will be to blame.

Comment

what da fcuk is wrong with him, does he not know all the germs that head has at least hook the kid up with some gloves
          Last edited by -jose-; 08-12-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

The world is sick!

Comment

They're all a sick bunch , Isis and the Israelis

Comment

Make it happen Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  Reminds me of the beheading scene in Apocalypto

That was pretty badass

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    So what the **** is up with ISIS. Surely as big and organized as they are, they have been around. Why no reports on them until the Iraq situation. How close of any eye did we have on them before?

They sound far more organized and larger then anything we dealt with in Afghanistan.
                    They are being led by Ex Baathist generals of Saddam Hussain who were kicked out of leadership roles by Dick Cheney in his infinite wisdom. They were given no roles to play in the US built Iraqi army...so they created their own army.

Comment

Working...
                    X