Son of terrorist holds severed head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Of course it's not okay.

Beheading is not okay when a religion-crazy member of ISIS does it, and it's also not okay also when a sadistic drug cartel lord does it.

Some people actually defended a beheading in this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=behead
    This is the issue that you and most Muslim apologists don't get though. Nobody in their right mind would defend beheading of any kind. Whether it was done by ISIS, some drug cartel in Mexico or some random crazy person in a Canadian bus.

The issue people are having is that when you attach a theological ideology to it, it makes it much different. See, most people think that Bin Laden was crazy, or that he was some sociopath, he wasn't. He was just a good Muslim.

If I read a book that tells me "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out." A book that has 109 verses that are direct commands of violence, and I'm not even counting the Hadiths. Which are even more severe commands to kill, maim and behead people.

We have enough problems in the world, we don't need some other ideology to turn normal, good people, into savages because it's commanded by their god.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      And that makes it ok? Or do are you suggesting that the West should be held responsible for what these animals are doing?

Funny how when Muslims do stuff like this it always comes back to America, the West or the Jews...just pick one.
      Yes we should, it's our greed that offers them training to begin with... Why would they care about the West when the West only offered to help due to self interest? Our ideologies in the west may not be as brutal as ISIS, but it is still cold none the less...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Yes we should, it's our greed that offers them training to begin with... Why would they care about the West when the West only offered to help due to self interest? Our ideologies in the west may not be as brutal as ISIS, but it is still cold none the less...
        Completely different argument and you avoided the one I laid out. Los Zetas, a brutal drug cartel in Mexico that is known for it's extreme violence, was trained by American special forces to over throw the cartels.

They went back to Mexico, and instead of fighting against the cartels, took on their very role. They used the tactics learned from American special forces, to control the drug game and intimidate people.

Should America be held responsible for the action of these people? Of course not that would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Completely different argument and you avoided the one I laid out. Los Zetas, a brutal drug cartel in Mexico that is known for it's extreme violence, was trained by American special forces to over throw the cartels.

They went back to Mexico, and instead of fighting against the cartels, took on their very role. They used the tactics learned from American special forces, to control the drug game and intimidate people.

Should America be held responsible for the action of these people? Of course not that would be silly.
          Really? If the US really gave a s.hit don't u think it would be doing more to develop the country instead of training special forces to protect their interests in Mexico; i.e. American Companies?

Comment

Does this create justification for killing kids now, who have always been regarded as "innocent"? I understand that the child probably doing this of his own free will. But he has a gun and is holding a severed head. He is now the enemy.

Sad situation and will be interesting to see how this one gets spun.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Really? If the US really gave a s.hit don't u think it would be doing more to develop the country instead of training special forces to protect their interests in Mexico; i.e. American Companies?
              "Develop a country"? Mexico is a very developed country and doesn't need the help of the U.S to do that. Every country in the world has done things for it's own benefit, America is no different.

The drug issue is more complicated than that and America couldn't stop it if it tried. First off, it doesn't want to stop it because there's too much money in it, and because Mexico happens to border the U.S, it's the main supplier of drugs to it. If it was Guatemala bordering the U.S then they would do the same thing.

My point is, that we can't hold the west or anyone else responsible for what ISIS is doing, they are doing this on their own, regardless of where they learned the tactics to do it from.

They are clearly preaching a very literal ideology of Islam, and are backing it up with actions. Convert or die, is what they are doing and they are simply following the commands of their holy book and prophet.

Comment

People need to forget what religion they joined and decide right from wrong.

Comment

I hope he used hand sanitizer after

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                    Then explain why the Muslims I know here in Canada are normal, good people?

They would be just as horrified by what ISIS does as everybody else.

I think religious extremists are insane, but it wasn't Islam that made ISIS members that way. Maybe for some it was the killing of over 100,000 civilians by the Americans during that occupation?
                    Many people tend to forget or choose to ignore those small facts to make their uneducated, idiotic points.

It is obviously Islam that is turning farmers, teachers and plumbers into suicide bombers, not the foreign force occupying their land, blowing up their homes and killing their family members all in the name of 'democracy'.
                    Last edited by Adamjr91; 08-12-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                      People need to forget what religion they joined and decide right from wrong.
                      People need to realise that, Islam is a dangerous and evil religion and needs to be eradicated from society.

Comment

Working...
                      X