Son of terrorist holds severed head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Reminds me of the beheading scene in Apocalypto

Yea great comparison, I mean we know that ancient Mexican tribal culture is still responsible for the beheading of hundreds of people in the world.

Also, really indiscreet way of defending ISIS. Can't get any lower can you?

Comment

I'm not defending ISIS.
      Yes you are. In your own way maybe but you are.

Comment

I'm not defending ISIS. Beheading your enemies is definitely not cool.

Why are beheadings so popular with Mexico's drug gangs?
        Beheadings in Mexico have been going on for a lot longer than that article states. The reasons still isn't some violent religious ideology though, it's drug money, and greed.

Originally posted by miamike View Post
        Yes you are. In your own way maybe but you are.
        Yup, he's anti Jewish and preaches it loud and proud. He knows what he's doing, now he's a supporter of ISIS, disgraceful.

Comment

Half of ISIS were trained by the West to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Half of ISIS were trained by the West to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad
            And that makes it ok? Or do are you suggesting that the West should be held responsible for what these animals are doing?

Funny how when Muslims do stuff like this it always comes back to America, the West or the Jews...just pick one.

Comment

Disgusting

Their is 500 muslims that have left the uk to go fight for isis, they wont be coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Disgusting

Their is 500 muslims that have left the uk to go fight for isis, they wont be coming back
                Jesus, that makes you wonder when these discussions are being had on UK tv about how the people have a misconception about the extremism in the UK.

Well, the proof is in the pudding. I wonder how many Americans have left.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Jesus, that makes you wonder when these discussions are being had on UK tv about how the people have a misconception about the extremism in the UK.

Well, the proof is in the pudding. I wonder how many Americans have left.
                  U.S. officials have said about 100 Americans have either traveled to Syria or tried to. Among them was a former Florida resident, Moner Mohammad Abusalha, who returned undetected to the United States for several months this year before departing again for Syria and detonating a suicide bomb. Abusalha was not tied to the Islamic State, but officials believe that as many as a dozen Americans have linked up with the group.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...f8a_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    U.S. officials have said about 100 Americans have either traveled to Syria or tried to. Among them was a former Florida resident, Moner Mohammad Abusalha, who returned undetected to the United States for several months this year before departing again for Syria and detonating a suicide bomb. Abusalha was not tied to the Islamic State, but officials believe that as many as a dozen Americans have linked up with the group.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...f8a_story.html
                    I think that's about right. It seems that in America (a country of 350 million) there's less extremism when it comes to Islamic schools and Mosques.

I wonder why the UK is different? I know people seem to assimilate in America much better.

Comment

Rather than defending some idiot that dragged his son into his radical world, you would think sensible people would condemn it.

When is it ok to take a picture of your son with a human head in his hands?

Comment

Working...
                      X