Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high is too high?? Bout to find out...

Comment

• Breakfast for dinner? Why not.

Comment

• Had to take a picture of this beautiful nug before I fire it up.

Amen.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post

I had Girl Scout Cookies before.. damn that **** was good, as soon as you take the first hit you just know it's fire because you immediately start feeling incredible. Like you just woke up on christmas morning.

That was one of my top 5. OG Kush is probably my number 1 strain. You smoke enough of that and you literally feel like you're on pcp.

The strongest I've ever tried, but not in a good way was white widow. Smoking that just made me feel dreamy, lethargic and slow, The whole time I was smoking it was a blur. Like I was sleepwalking.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            I had Girl Scout Cookies before.. damn that **** was good, as soon as you take the first hit you just know it's blazing because you immediately start feeling incredible. Like you just woke up on christmas morning.

That was one of my top 5. OG Kush is probably my number 1 strain. You smoke enough of that and you literally feel like you're on pcp.
            Righteous here in Florida we are voting to make a us a medical state in November. If the law passes will I be able to buy these type of strains than they sell in California and Colorado or can I only buy what the state of Florida produces?

We got fire bud here in South Florida since Miami is the number #1 area with grow houses but the stuff that was on this video was delicious enough to eat.
            Last edited by PRchamp; 10-02-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Righteous here in Florida we are voting to make a us a medical state in November. If the law passes will I be able to buy these type of strains than they sell in California and Colorado or can I only buy what the state of Florida produces is what you smoke?
              I don't know anything about the legalities of it bruh. I just know the connections lol

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                I had Girl Scout Cookies before.. damn that **** was good, as soon as you take the first hit you just know it's fire because you immediately start feeling incredible. Like you just woke up on christmas morning.

The strongest I've ever tried, but not in a good way was white widow. Smoking that just made me feel dreamy, lethargic and slow, The whole time I was smoking it was a blur. Like I was sleepwalking.
                All of those are great strains. Girl Scout cookie is very popular out here and one of my favs when I go to the shops along with andre the giant. Most KUSH strains are bomb (especially OG) but I havnt seen white widow in years. I've been trying to get my hands on some for the last year or so but no luck. I think next summer I'm gonna go to Colorado so I'll get some then I guess.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

• Hell yea we back baby lol I ended up getting some "Headband" anybody try that it's dankkkk

Comment

Working...
                      X